.Inzio.

Busan 8:30 PM

All of them were sitting in the living room while enjoying their time like Before, yeonjun and jay disclosed Every thing about their plan..the mafia's apologise to the officer for Their rude demeanor which they accepted gladly.! Their ear perked up by the voice of door bell.! As Jungwon opens the door and spotted a tired Taehyun.!

Entering his eye's land on his hyung's who were eyeing him with placid features.! He was aware they will not shout or will blame him about anything yet he was kind of in dread of loosing their bond.! hoseok stand up and stand in front of taehyun smilling he asserted tenderly.!

Hobi: what ever you did was for our own good. So don't feel guilty or anything yeah.!

Taehyun hug him tightly not able to speak anything, he was in Remorse that how will he face his hyung's, all this hyung's hug him who apologised with everyone.! His eye's met with Huening teary and delighted one.! Sitting on the couch they heard Mingyu's amazed voice.!

Mingyu: it's really amazing that all the Daegu boy's fell in love with the busan one.! What a coincidence.! And fortunately all of your loves are both sided.! And complete.! That's great.!

They nod and giggles realising just now about it, Jungwon eye'd Jay and opined faintly which made Hyunjin and Mingyu puzzled.!

Jungwon: not every love's are both sided Between Daegu and Busan people.! some are still one sided. Some are still incomplete.!

Jay ignored his eye's not wanting to witnessed torment or any gloominess in those expressive nave eye's, yes everything is settled now yet there is hesitation in him to interact with him.! In the moment of heat they both had spit alot of hurtful word's to eachother which they regret now.!

He was the one who fell in love with Jungwon first and he was one to start their quarrel before having any relationship together.! Both of them come out of their deem hearing Namjoon's Faint voice.!

Joon: In the realm of one-sided love, people bloom like a flower, regardless of who witnesses their beauty.

Their excitement and jolliness vanished hearing both of their word's, it was like they remind them about their Agony.! Jin raised his eye lashes and stare his gloomy orb's which he had been witnessing from very long now.! He sometimes mused is he's the only one who noticed it or others too.!
Hyunjin and Mingyu glance at each other in perplexity not sure about their painful word's.!

Yet.!

They got to know one thing, they are going through one sided Love phase.! Which Mingyu really can feel it.! He eye'd Wonwoo who's head was placed on Jimin's lap, eye's closed, looking ethereal to him.!

The quietness in the living room was filled with lugubrious.! Other's eye'd Jungwon who raised from his place and walk outside of the mansion to control his Emotions with the Beauty of nature.! Jay turn around and stare his back wanted to run behind him and hug him like he used to do it.! His eye's stopped on Yoongi by his placid voice.!

Yoongi: our Grandpa Always told us that; our lives improves only when we take chances! and the first and most difficult risk can take is to be honest with ourselves our feelings and emotions.! If you take no risk, you will suffer no defeats, you win no Victories if you are afraid of failure then you will never succeed in anything.! Career, occupation, dream or Love.!

Jay heard his each and every word carefully as soon as his word's finished his ran behind Jungwon apprehending his each word's.! If he will not risk to convert with him, to apologise with him, then how can he archive his Goal; Goal of making Jungwon his lover to Husband.! He will take risk and will Win him.!