.Viridity.

Taehyung enter in his room closed the door behind his back leaning his head on it he muttered while closing his eye's to control his feelings.!

Tae :: i am not that much strong to loose on more person who is close to me.! Who is important for me. I can't.

He walk toward the dressing table and stare his reflection infront of the mirror. Shooking his head he illustrated to himself.!

Tae :: you can't be weak tae.!you can't! if you will be like this then who will take care of your family. Huh Stop being weak. Just stop it.!

On the contrary in living room.!

All of them now sit on the couch jimin eyed four of them and questioned being eager to know about tae. What made him like this.!

Jimin :: Now tell me what happened to hyung. Why he is like this. Maybe I can made him understand thing's..!

They eye'd him with hope in their eye's. They nod and glance at each other ofcourse Taehyung took promise with them to not to talk about it to anyone. But jimin is now their family as well.! Having a deep breath Hoseok illustrated to jimin.!

Hoseok :: taehyung was not like this. He was not rude, arrogant and quite.! Rather he was a kind of boy who always does pranks, tease us, a fluff ball, and innocent. His one smile can make anyone day splendid.!

They smile remembering those beautiful day's of their fun time with Taehyung as he continued disclosing about him.!

Hoseok :: in his collage he had a crush on a girl name Teresa,she was an adorable and innocent girl. that whole college was in love with her beauty and sweet nature.!

He sighed and haved a deep breath not wanting to talk about the girl. Namjoon pointed the irritation in his body he shook his head and place his hand on his knees to calm him as he clarify to him.!

joon :: Taehyung and teresa started hanging out together since they both was in same class.They always stay together.Taehyung already had a crush on her.! But he was not aware when did he fall in love with her-

He pause for a second and fisted his fingers not even a bit was liking to talk about her. Yet he continued asserting him about her.!

Joon :: madly.!he was in love with her madly.! Seeing his politeness and gentleness toward other's, she also fell for him.he proposed her and she accepted.!they started dating happily.!
She always visit our house and hangout with us.! We also like her because there was no problem in her.!nothing! She always take care of all of us.!

He finished and sighed leaning back on the couch he rest his head on the head rester and closed his Eye's remembering the day they lost everything. Jimin witnessed the torment in their features.! He eyed yoongi hearing his placid and dense voice.!

Yoongi :: but on the day of grandma's birthday we was waiting for her since grandma really like her. But she didn't came.! her phone was not connecting. our grandpa was alive that time.! Tae was tensed and wanted to see her so goes to pick her up along with Grandpa.!

He paused and eyed jimin who's orbs were looking at him with concern eye's. He placed his palm over his knuckle's to placid his heart. As he continued disclosing about the day.!

Yoongi :: It was Rainy days' at that time.tae always liked them but from that night he hates them.!

Yoongi paused for an instant and open his mouth to detailed again but got cut off by Taehyun's plain voice.!

Taehyun :: when they reach there they spotted her kissing someone else under the rain.! They were shocked mostly heartbroken.! But the ground slip under their feet spotting the person she was kissing.! It was the underworld Mafia chan hae- boo.!