.Choice.

The morning was cold and wet with a brisk wind sweeping the rain across the land.! Making the people delighted who like rain day's.!

However zara, jin, hoseok, and yoongi leave for their office.! Ofcourse they will not take any leave.! Or else tae will sue them! It almost took them two hour to reach their destination.!

Yoongi and Hoseok got out of the car and walk inside the office first ground flor and foun their long time friend.!
Jin park the car and gesture Zara to walk inside the office while fixing his coat.!

His steps halt on his place spotting a familiar face, who was merge in talking with namjoon.while laughing and joking.!He cant trust on his eye's seeing that person with Namjoon.!

Jin was perplexed yet delighted not aware how does he know them this much closely.!he blink hearing Zara's Baffled voice who was shooking his arm's to take him back on the earth.!

Zara :: come back to the earth Mr park.!

He eyed her and nod As they trot closer to them, the more closer he go the more clear his face look into jin's eye's.! He wanted to hug him exact at this moment but not sure if he will like it or not.!

Yet how can he come to his work place without telling him, he had told him he work under k&k industry and If he was visiting here for some work he should have inform him.

Foremost why even he will have any work in his work place. Since the profession he have is totally opposite with the jung, min and Kim's.! Still.!
He stand infront of the man while crossing his arm's.!

Making him surprise by his sudden presence he wide his Eye's, delightedness and contentment shine in his Eye's spotting jin, but it Vanished seeing his annoyed features.!

Other's were perplexed to them like this, as they watch how the man nervously laugh and rub his nape And questions delicately.!

*** :: hehehe hey jini how are you!

Jin bite his inner cheek's to dominion his smile.witnessing his nervousness he raised an eyebrow and gaze in his Eye's and queried in his tight vent.!

Jin :: when did you come Daegu Mr jackson hm!? Additionally Without telling me.! Woo should I give you an Oscar.!

Yoongi wide his eye's in realisation after hearing the name jackson. Jin's fiance.! How it's possible that he is his fiance.! He blink and eye'd him hearing his laugh.!

As he hold jin's wrist delicately and pull him in his embrace.!Jin wrap his arm's around his nape and hug him tightly, was missing his warmth badly.!

Jackson wang his fiance.! they both know eachother since jin was 15. Jackson fell in love with him and some circumstances lead them to get engaged in young age.!They rarely meet with eachother.!jackson work is something he cant tell everyone about it.!

Jackson never hide anything to jin.! He always travel to other countries  that he couldn't able to give his time to jin.! They both have a very unique and special bond with eachother.!

Their communication, Trust and respect is on another level.! In these year's no one about their engagement expect jin's the Jeon's parents.! His brother deosnt know about it.! Jin just disclose it to jimin in emotions.!