.realisation.

Yeonjun was standing on the bridge not knowing when did he walk this far while merge in his own deem.! He was standing and looking down on the river which was flowing beautiful.

There was not much people only a tea stall and two to three people who was sipping their tea.!

He was lost in his thoughts.!not aware when, where and how did he fall in love with him.! Just how.!? And why didn't he realised.! If he had them he would have stop himself to Love him.!

Would he.!?

No he wouldn't.! No one can stop loving someone.! Even if we want or not.!

He was baffled, flustrated, angry, and in torment.! today he crossed all his limit's he shout on his best friend.! His Gem.! His buddy.!He gaze the sky and shout.! taking out all his emotions.!

Jun :: why.! why.! just why god.!I don't understand why.! Why it always happens to me. what have done with you.!I love him yes I love him.!but-but how!?

He paused and haved a deep breath to calm himself down. he wipe his tears which topple down from his eye's. And fretted in his mellow voice.! eye's still gazed at the sky.!

Jun ::I hurt him.I hurt beomgyu very much in these year's. I shout on him. I insulted him. I insulted his pure love. I blamed him. I humiliate him. I blurted mean thing's to him.I made him cry. Yet he loved me.!Yet he does.!

He ceased and wipe his tear's frustratingly.! Not wanted to be weak.! Not want his pain to make him weak as he stare the river and opined in his faint and throaty voice.!

Yeonjun :: -I even hurt kook.! I raised my voice on him.! I take my all anger. Frustration, ire and sorrow on him.!
I -I am really ba-d.!how can beomgyu love m-e ho-

He couldn't complete his word's and burst into tears while kneeling down he cried his heart out.! he was crying after years.! From the day he loose his first love he never cried till now.!

He never told about his change of demeanor.!And no one decided to ask thinking it must be cause of studies and training pressure.!Today he is taking out all his anger,frustration, disappointment, guilt, and torment everything.!

In his chief training they teach him to be strong,to hide his feelings, to hide his emotions, to hide his excitement, his delightfulness, his gladness, his happiness, his jolliness, his Love and emotions.!

because once if you decide that you want to be a cop.!then you have to forget everything and everyone you have to be emotionless and rigid so no one can manipulate you by their fake tear's, pure eye's, and fake emotions.!

they have to give themselves to the country.!which he excepted whole heartedly.!To complete his promise which he had give to his first love.! The love he was not even able to confess.!he forget his family, his friend and his Tom and Jerry friendship with Beomgyu.!

But today he can't dominion his emotions.!that's enough for a 25 old boy he had enough now.! Now he can't

He was crying.! crying.! and crying.!

Yeonjun stop sobbing and eyed up feeling a hand on his shoulder he wide eye's spotting namjoon who was gazing at him with worried and concern eye's.! As he asserted.!

Joon :: get up.!

he hold his hand and made him sit on the foot path smilling he shook his head on his stupidity and asserted delicately while staring the road.!

Joon :: I don't know what happened between you too -I mean you and jungkook.! but I know one thing that you hurt him.! you did.! and I am not going to lie.! He was crying when you leave from there.!