.feeling.

Next day 11:a.m.!

After all of their meeting with younger and older one's they decided to take the strategy in four way.!

1: stop their argument.!
2: let them be friends.!
3: know their feeling.!
4: then confession.!

The parent's and grandma decided to go spend some quality time among themselves since they don't know when they are going to meet again they decided to visit las vegas.!

Jungwon and sunoo always wanted to go their to enjoy after their studies if they were was going then sunghoon and jay also wanted to go with them making both of them excited.they leave for the airport in the Kim's private jet.!

After they left zara went to her room to work from home Yuna had strictly told them to spend some more time with eachother which they are not really doing.! Hoseok also went to his room for doing his paper work which tae had told him to assign with the jwellers.!

They had decided to send kook in her room to talk with her and atleast guess about her feelings.! Sighing and whining he agreed and walk toward her room.!

•••••••••••

zara was standing in her room on the  balcony staring the weather which is calming and relaxing the breez was cressing her face delicately Every time it passed by her side making her lips to curl up and her long smooth hair wave.!

Yet somewhere in her heart she was not feeling well.! Her heart was not placid as always.! Somewhere it's feels like something is missing and may be is aware which part of her heart is missing.She hugged herself and closed her eyes feeling the breeze on her body.!

A smile appears on her lips feeling two strong arm's around her waist inhaling the fragrance she got the idea who this big baby is as she quest gently.!

Zara:: what happened kook.! You need something.!

He back away she turn around to face him and witnessed his pouty Lips.! As he whine like a child infront of her older nuna.!

Jk :: how can you every time guess it that it's me.!This is not fare nuna.!

Zara chuckle on his younger brother's cuteness she pinched his cheek's gently and asserted tenderly.

Zara :: because my baby brother is the only one person who smell like a  baby.!who still use baby product's.!

She laugh seeing seeing his offended face he turn his steps to walk away from but couldn't when her small hand wrap around his waist.Ofcourse she is small infront of jk.! smilling hi turn around and hug her more comfortably.!

They stayed like this without speaking Anything since both of their mind was not calm there was so many thing going in their mind.! Both of them can't express their word's to eachother not wanting to make each other worried.!

Yet the comfortable warm embrace of their brother and sister. Jk placed his chin on her head and questioned gently.!

Jk:: nuna what do you think about love ??

She open her Eye's and back away from the hug while frowning by his sudden question.!jk giggle seeing her frowning he drag her toward the bed sitting their he clarified.!

Jk :: oh nuna I am just asking since I have a project to complete and it's about love.!

She raised and eye brow and cross her arms.!gazing at him suspiciously she queried in her skeptical voice.!

Zara :: do you thing I am dumb.! your  main major in studies are game engineering if as far as I remember.!

He gulp and in nervousness seeing her gaze on his features ofcourse he is not good at lying well not with Zara though.! Yet he tried he grab her wrist pointing she was about to walk away from him.!as he detailed hurriedly.!