.Gathering.

No matter Wether It is love or arranged A marriage is simply unpredictable Yet excitingly blissful if you're blessed with the right partner.!

Jimin blink when his mother's gentle voice once again reach his ear's as he eyed her and payed attention to her word's.!

Mrs park :: Look son if you are ready for engagement then say it, Then I'll inform mrs.Jung right now and talk to her. Hm?

Everyone was sitting and talking casually that's when kai started queried about jimin's engagement and it's been one hour, all of them are talking about it he slightly smiled and look down as he declared in his mellow voice.!

Jimin :: as you and dad feel right mom i am happy with your decision!

Hearing jimin she happily called Mrs jung which made her delighted after talking with her As they also send wonwoo's picture which made all of them smile.! One by one all of them see him Everyone rejoice making the mother's to laugh.!

he is really handsome, charming and cuteeee.!

Jungkook snatch the phone from jimin's hand who was staring at the pic plainly as he complimented him in his teasing voice

Jungkook snatch the phone from jimin's hand who was staring at the pic plainly as he complimented him in his teasing voice.!

kook :: he is handsome and cute as well right...??

Jungkook pointed his Lips curled up a little which was looking fake to him yet he didn't query to him about it as he saw how jimin changed the topic in an instant.

Jimin :: more than Jin Hyung ??

Jimin deemed he didn't spotted his plain features but to his surprise he did as he turn around and shout while calling Seokjin.!

Jimin :: jin hyung.! Jin hyung.! Come here.!

Jin and Zara both were getting ready for office jin came out of his room and his Eye's met with Zara's puzzle one since she also stroll toward living room as he eyed jimin and questioned

Jin :: why are you shouting ..huh..!

Jungkook ignore jimin for now and paid attention to jin who was adjusting his tie as they merge themselve in their talk about wonwoo .

After breakfast, everyone was now sitting and talking among themselves.. All the people have taken a leave from work today..Except jin & zara cause they work in K&K industries, one day off and your salary cut.!

Kai was continuously thinking while staring at the picture of wonwoo as he mumbled underneath his breath enough for beomgyu to hear.

Kai :: I have seen him somewhere! But where.!

Beomgyu roll his eyes hearing this nth time as he slapped him gently on his head and fretted annoyingly.!

Beomgyu :: kai for God sake shut up. this is what you have been muttering for a hour now since you saw him.!