.Ego.

3rd July 9::39 a.m. dining area.!

The morning in the Kim's farm house was so chaotic mother's busy in kitchen.! father talking among themselves.! the younger one are bickering and teasing eachother while waiting for their breakfast.!

Seo shout from the dinning table for there children's.!hearing her all of them run toward the dining room and sat on their respective places..!

Mrs kang come with two bowl in her hand and put them on the table she pour some soup in bowls for her son's she questioned to her son.!

Min-ju:: beomgyu everyone is here but where is older one's ,where are they.!?

Beomgyu eyed her while passing the juice to jay and replied plainly.!

Beom:: nuna and hyung's are with hobi hyung discussing about there work.!Kook hyung is taking his online class there too and about jimin and-

He couldn't able to finish his phrase when Soyon cut him off in middle and  remarked while giggling a little.!

Soyon :: well they must be tired.! by waking up all night though.!

The mother's giggles and their son's look down in embarrassment while ignoring each other's Eye's.!Mrs jung requested to jungwon while pouring juice in yeonjun's glass ...

Mrs jung :: woni can you please wake them up.!tell them it's already 9 :30..!

JungWon nod getting up from his chair he excitedly run upstairs toward yoongi's room.! As other's started to serve the food to all of them hurriedly while waiting for older one's.!

On the contrary yoongi's room.!

Yoongi was the first one to wake up A smile appear on his lips feeling the gentle weight on his chest opening his eyes he look down and found his sleeping husband who even look pretty on the morning too.!

He was admiring him untill jimin started to move he hurriedly closed his eyes when jimin raised his head to see where he is lying.! A soft and shy smile appears on his lips suga's close eye's who was sleeping soundless well in his eyes.!

He still remember his last night calm and comfortable chat with his husband.! They admire the night views together while hugging each other and in the last they sleep while hugging eachother.!

He raised from his chest and put his all pressure on his right elbow and stare at Suga shamelessly.! Calm close eye's, that cute nose.! And dont ask about his lucious lips.!

That's when Yoongi open his eye's and  Directly collide with jimin's wide one  panicking he become embarrassed being catch by his husband while staring him.! Jimin hurriedly sit on the bed realising there faces were was too close..!

Yoongi chuckle at him sitting up he eyed him who was looking down shooking his head he greeted him their first morning together in his morning deep and raspy voice.!

Yoong :: good morning.! Mr min.! Or mrs min.?

Jimin literally got goosebumps on his body hearing voice he bite his Lips hearing his word's glancing at him for an instant he nod shyly and replied softly.!

Jim :: g-good morning to you as well.!

Yoongi was enjoying his shy behaviour really well he frown not getting the answer for the question he asked he lean closer to him and quest gently.!

Yoongi :: what about my question.?

Jimin back away a little and eyed him this time for atleast a minute nibbling his lower Lips he replied while titling his head.!