.Fear.

4::30p.m murder spot.!

reaching on the murder spot,they first faced the reporters, ignoring them both of them finally enter the correct spot as they saw their junior Hwang hyunjin.! With whom Yeonjun meet on the airport since he was the one to pick him up.! As he heard him informing while entering inside the house where the body was.!

Hyunjin :: hello chief, it's look like similar case as the Canadian name frazer who's case is showed as suicide.!

Yeonjun and jay both nod their head and sit on Their feet beside the body as they observed it without touching it.! Jay and Yeonjun glance at each other and nod.!

the body was in star shape Similar as Frazer's, shirts and hair was unsettled only the difference was the gun was placed in right hand in Lieu of left, As both of them heard hyunjin voice again.!

Hyunjin :: As Frazer's house when I reach here the door was locked from inside along with the windows.! But this time there is three glasses of wine in the sink.! The broken mirror of the window was similar as well.!

Both of them raised from their place and trot toward the kitchen. As hyunjin inform them three glass in the sink and a wine bottle on the kitchen counter was place.! Three of them exit the kitchen and again walk near the dead body and Yeonjun declared in his plain voice.!

Yeonjun:: hyunjin please check other side, and jay kindly handle the reporters they are really shouting too much.!

They both nod and walk toward their own work.! Yeonjun eye'd the every corner of the living room wearing his gloves he trot toward the book shelf noticing the books were not placed on their respective place.!

He frown Seeing two book's were placed on the floor, picking up he scan them which look normal to him, placing the book on the shelf he open the drawer in which first two one's he didn't find any suspicious, as he open the third one and his frown deepen seeing the file with familiar name, as he pic it and read first two pages with perplexity and dense features.!

He scan the living room not finding any one other' than him, he hurriedly hide the file under his shirt, and buttoned his long thick blazer not wanting any one to swee the file untill he read them carefully.!

He walk closer to the body sitting on his feet he again perceive the dead body, his eye brow twitched spotting Something metallic under the body's hand. As he side his hand and pointed a chain, he stare it for a while and mumbled underneath his breath.!

Yeonjun :: i've seen this chain somewhere.! But where.!

He turn around hearing the door step of someone and saw jay, Yeonjun stand-up and watched how Jay's features changed from annoyed one to perplexed one while eyeing the chain in his hand, he open his mouth to query about the chain but ceased pointing Fear in his Eye's.!

Yet he ignored it, musing he is just thinking too much, he curse himself to suspecting his own brother, who himself is as department as him. As he put the chain in a small plastic bag and declared softly.!

Yeonjun :: jay go search the second floor as well, hyunjin is still there.!

Jay gulp and nod his head his Eye's he run upstairs while pondering in his mind "is this is the similar chain as I am thinking, or just I am speculating too much.! Shaking his head he helped hyunjin.!

Time skip 9::30 pm

Yeonjun and jay enter the mansion first thing they spotted all the Kim's joined them as well, sitting on the couch talking and laughing, he smile kind of miss the Chaos they used to create.! As his Eye's met with jungwon
Who smile widely and run toward him for a right hug.! Gaining everyone's attention.!