. Family.

10:30a.m. busan

Sunoo open his eye's and found himself on the bed lying comfortably a pink blanket on top of his body, a smile occurred on his Lips thinkining it must be jin who has bring him inside the room.! The smile fade away remembering the event of last night.!

As he walk outside of the room in search of Jin, after looking in washroom and balcony, coming out of the room he heard voice's of his Hyung and Zara which was coming from living room.! As he run toward them and spotted Zara, Jin, sunghoon, Jungwon, Huening, jimin and kook were talking about something.!

He frown realising that zara, jin and sunghoon didn't go to their office, he saw they turn their face hearing his foot steps, who stop infront of the stairs, jin smiled at him and walk toward him Holding his wrist he gently drag him toward the couch making him sit on it he apologized tenderly.!

Jin :: I am sorry-No we are sorry for being that much weak sunoo.! We shouldn't have lock our self like that.!

Sunoo shake his head and made jin sit beside him,hugging him he asserted in his timid voice making all of them to smile.!

Sunoo: no need to say sorry. We are human after all, we can be weak. We can cry, we can complain and we can show our disappointment.! If we wouldn't then who will Animal's.!? Now a day's they also show their emotions then why cannot we.!

They glance at each other hearing his Words ofcoure he is right.! There is no one who deosnt show their emotions, we should do it with the person who understands us.! Sunoo back away from the hug hearing Zara's soft voice.!

Zara: Sunoo Go and freshen up.! You have to visit Mom and Dad.!

He blink not apprehending why suddenly he need to visit them, spotting perplexity on his feature jimin sat beside him and illustrated tenderly.!

Jimin :: you have to visit our parent's to cease them to visit us.! You know na sunoo what is happening right now.! If they will ask us about your three hyung's then what will we say.! It's better to not to let them know right.!

He noded his head understanding whatever he said is right.! From the time they had been awake they were talking about how to stop their parents to visit them, that's when sunghoon give them this idea if someone will visit them then they'll surely not come here in lieu to show them Europ happily.! As they heard his fain voice.!

Sunoo :: but Hyung do I have leave alone.! I mean can't one more person can come with me.! Huening or jungwon.!

They smile aware he don't like traveling in plain alone, jungkook shake his head and detailed while gesturing toward sunghoon.!

Kook: don't worry your boyfriend will go with you.! Ofcourse he can't let you go alone, both of you have to stop them to come here until thing's get better here.!

Understanding sunoo nod his head and look down he squeeze eyes shut to dominion his tear's, gulping he implored softly.!

Sunoo: we will hyung. But please make thing's like before as soon as possible I can't see my family being apart like this.! I want all of us together.!

They gulp and bite their lips ofcoure all of them want it.! But can they do it they can't untill Yeonjun wants thing to be delicate and tender as before.!and they can't force him.! Sunghoon smile sorrowfully and kneel down infront of him.! Holding his hand gently he promised genuinely.!

Hoon :: We will either find a way, or make one.! Trust us.! We promise you that everything will be fine as before.! Yeah.!Just stay focused,and be strong.!

They smile while looking at them jimin's smile remembering how Yoongi Always comfort him whenever he feel down or low, just like his younger brother, sunghoon and Yoongi both of their personalities are similar.! From outside rude, cold, firm, and serious.! But from inside soft, gentle, caring, loving, and supportive.! He blink hearing Huening's soft voice.!