. Remorse.

Silent prevailed in the living room after jungkooks word.! No one was able to say anything to them.! Taehyung realised his word's and guilt filled his eye's hurriedly.! Their heart hurts.! Eye's was showing the torment and gloominess they was hiding.! They blink hearing Namjoon's plain voice.!

Joon: jungkook think before you speak.!

Jungkook gazed at him and cackled he shook his head in disblief as he pointed his finger to Taehyung and replied Namjoon in his jarring voice.!

Kook; impressive, You guy's can do say anything you want.! But we can huh.!? Thats Fucki- huha.!

He gasp not able finished his word's being pulled by Taehyung's harsh grip on his arms.! Whil pull him closer to his chest as there piercing gaze clashes to eachother, as he heard his dense voice.!

Tae: you regret being in my life Then get out of it. Who's stopping you. Even though I never wanted you.! Get out.!

His word's were roaming in his mind the guilt went away hearing those word's, Finally a drop of tear fell from his he smiled sadly and bewailed.! Giving the harsh pinch in tae's heart.

Kook: that's the problem taehyung you never stop anyone. You never want anyone. Never.!

The grip around his arm's loosen, he back away from him. Again those guilt and shame become visible in his eye's. He cursed himself And was about to apologise but he ceased realising he already has hurt him.! He run away toward his room without uttering anything else.! Jin was about to run behind him but didn't by jackson's faint voice.!

Jackson: let him jin. He need some alone time.!

Jin eyed him with worried eye's while nodding as mumbled in his mind in concern! "please kook , don't break down. Please" he come out of his deem hearing Zara's jarring voice.!

Zara: you dont deserve him Taehyung. You don't. He was right when I told him to confess you about his love for you, denying he opined "no nuna I am not going to do that He will hurt me, Again. And this time I will not be able to handle it" He was righ taehyung. He was right.!

As she left not waiting for anyone to say anything.! She knows he need his nuna.! Hobi stare her back with remorse, He can't see so many misunderstanding between his family. He just can't.! As he also left without any word's.! Knowing very well where she is going.!

Taehyung eye's was staring the ground, Not able to make eye contact with anyone.! Jimin can't see him like this as he trot toward him Holding his hand he drag him outside of the house without any word's.!

The brothers walk toward Jungwon with hesitant steps who didn't said anything to after taehyung slapped him.! He burst into tears when yoongi pulled him in his embrace mumbling multiple"sorry".! jungwon back away from and gazed him With teary Eye's As he again hug him.! he back away from him when Jackson hold his hand and made him sit on the couch wiping his tears he tried to sooth him.!

Jackson: stop crying jungwon please it's hurt us.!

Nodding he left from there to his room leaving them hurt.! Other's stare his back in torment not aware what should they speak now.! Jin sat down beside Jackson not able to look his sorrowful eye's.! As he was about to sooth him but didn't when he pulled him in a comforting tight hug.!

Jin closed his eye's giving the comfort he need, opening his eye's which met with Namjoon's gloomy one making his heart to sink in his chest.! Not aware why he felt like to hug him and comfort him too.! Ignoring his eye he hold Jackson's hand and lead him toward his room.!

Finally a drop of tear fell from Namjoon's eye's.! Wiping it hurriedly he also walk away toward his room.! Behind him yoongi.! Leaving Taehyun and Huening alone in the huge living room.!