.strategy of love.

Jin and jimin glance at jungkook who was eyeing them with bafflement not aware what's really going in their sharp mind he widen his eyes realising their intention as he fretted while backing away from them.!

Jk :: don't give me those eye's don't even think about it ! jimin you should inform him.! after all he is your brother in law and your family as well so he will understand you.!do one thing talk with yoongi Hyung and him together.!

Jin nod his head acknowledging on his word's while smilling aware of tae's demeanor he don't want tae and kook to be close as he remarked.!

Jin :: well he is right though.! You should talk with them at the same time.!may be will understand you right!

Jimin sighed not having any auxiliary preference nodding he tuck his hair and conceded delicately yet there was nervousness in his voice.!

Jim :: yeah ok.!but I've never interact with him.! I don't know will he react hearing this thing about his own brother though.!

Not having any auxiliary preference they glance at each other one last time before entering the mansion and walk toward the dinning room.!

reaching there they noticed almost everyone finished their breakfast and walk toward the living room and started to attend their online classess. on the dining table their was only the CEO's and zara sitting quietly munching their food.!

Three both glance at each communicating among self as they took their place jimin took platter and take two sandwiches eyeing Zara he clarified her.!

Jim :: nuna jong-in Hyung called me in the morning and inform me that he is returning from U.S.A. and wanted to talk with you .!so I gave him you're number is that ok.!

Zara ceased her hand which was about pick the juice glass hearing the delighted news she eyed him excitement was visible in her Eye's
Gulping the food she rejoiced.!

Zara :: what.! O my god that Mean's that number was his.!oh god I blocked it thinking it might be some wrong number the hell jimin you are telling me now.! Come on.!

They saw how she pick her phone and unblocked his number.! Witnessing her excited and nervous as the same time the Kim's.! Yoongi and hobi.! Was Baffled why she is so nervous but still happy.! Yoongi eye'd jimin and pried.!

Yoongi :: who is jong-in.! She is so excited though.!

She didn't raised her head hearing him and was massaging someone sure it must be jong-in as jimin giggle and replied.!

Jim :: actually jong-in hyung we call him Kai as well.! He is nuna's best  friend they studies together from school to collage.!collage to university but cause of his father he have to leave korea.!

He pause and glance hobi's who hurriedly look away from him control his giggle and open his mouth to detailed them about jong-in but got cut off by zara's voice.!

Zara::well he didn't told me about his departure from here he notify me the day he was leaving.And I was not able to meet him cause of my job interview in k&k industry..!

Every one noticed the bitterness of her last words they eye'd her aware of the reason expect tae ofcourse. changing the topic jin asserted in teasing voice making hobi to choke on his juice.!

Jin :: well she missed him so much.!
And why wouldn't she after all.! Jong-in is her crush.!

She become flustrated by this information yet decided to stay quite cause her Eye's were was fixed on hobi with concern who was coughing after chocking the juice jin rub his back and pass him a glass of water.!