.Smile.

3 july morning the day of engagement.!

All of them were was running here and there being ready and placing every needed thing in place to take to the venue.! The parents and younger one's are really excited for the engagement.!

All the people are ready to go to the Venu in one hour all of them have to reach there. Everyone quickly came out of their room one after other.! and stood in the living room.! all of them were was looking very elegant and classy.!

Looking all of them Dowon questioned Gently while wearing his watch.!

Mr kim :: well did you decide with whom you guy's will go.!

Hearing him the mother's look at him with perplexity as chungho Chuckled and clarified tenderly ..

Chungho:: mom and we will be in our Limo so don't worry about us ! we are leaving because I have to see if everything is fine or not okk...

She said fixing alina's necklace All the mother's nodded and left from there while saying by to there childrens being excited about the function.!

The father's were was surprised seeing them this excited they shook their head and slightly laugh as mr jung remarked gently.!

Mr jung :: these women's are really excited.! They didn't even ask how our childrens will go seriously.!They are childish than our smart son and daughter.!

The son's laugh hearing him as heosok stand up from the couch nd fixed his coat as he look at his dad and clarified.

Hobi :: appa ,uncle's you guy's also should go with woo.! We will come you guy's reach there first okk...tae is already there but you guy's should be too.!

Mr jung smile and nodded as they hug them and left with woo he eye'd other's and heard Namjoon's puzzled and calm voice.!

Joon :: So who's going with who'm.? In one car five people is allowed.!

As soon as he finished the younger one's started to argue he sighed and sit on the couch finishing his morning coffee made by jungkook ofcourse..!

All of them became silent hearing a rigid and dense voice of seokjin he pat his palm on the tea table to gain their attention as he fretted.!

Jin :: what the hell is happening here.?
what are you guy's even barking at least say one by one.! How will I understand if you guys will speak in unison.! no one will decide with whom they will go.!I will decide no will open his mouth untill I finish my word's get that.!

They nod hurriedly and sat on the couch waiting for his word's he sighed and drink one glass of water jin raised from the couch and stand in the middle eyeing  jungkook he confirmed.!

Jin :: me.!jungkook.! jimin.! zara.! And  sunoo.! will be in my car.!

He pointed his index finger toward Taehyun and declared in his plain voice.!

Jin :: Yeonjun.beomgyu. kai.taehyun. and sunghoon will be in other car.!

He turn around and faced jay and announced in his tight voice.!

Jin :: Jay. jungwon. namjoon. hoseok and Yoongi will be in one car did I forget someone.?

Other's shook their head and eyed around themselves a frown appear on their forhead not seeing yoongi around Huening eyed Namjoon and pried gently.!

Kai :: but hyung yoongi hyung is not here where is he.?

Namjoon rub his forehead and stand up from the couch he glance at jimin for an instant and replied.!