.Famiy.

The whole family was sitting and having breakfast together, as usual, there was a lot of chaos and noises someone was arguing among them selves. And some were gently talking.

like jungkook said He will not talk to kai and he just didn't talk to him for a while jay and Yeonjun reached home at around 10 a.m.

Some times ago

Jay ,Yeonjun and kai were talking about all the things they had missed in these years. the three of them chatted while ride Sometimes teasing Sometimes making fun of eachother and all..

Right now they were laughing about something untill Jay stopped Yeonjun and kai's goggles declaring in his Jovial vent.

Jay :: You took my life for a minute
When that car was coming closer to you. i thought we lost you.!

Yeonjun nodded his head with consent and kai just smiled gently as he eyed yeonjun hearing his gentle voice.

Yeonjun :: That's what i thought..
But Jay we should have thanked the boy who saved his life and kai what's his name, you didn't even introduce him to us.!

Jay agreed and eyed kai who was looking outside of the car with plain features which made him baffled yet he ignored it and tried to cheer him up as he joked making yeonjun to chuckle.

Jay :: Leave us, he didn't even look himself in his eyes, mumbling a thank you he run away from there.!

Kai roll his eyes and hit on his chest harshly which made him chuckle as he cross his hand and objected in his flat voice.

Kai :: It's not like that i just don't like him.!

Both of them glance at each other while blinking not aware what made him this much serious yet they ignored it not wanting him to feel uncomfortable as this time yeonjun tried to cheer him up as he teased.!

Yeonjun :: Oh well elder's says when you don't like someone you truly fall for that person in future though.!

saying this both of them started laughing seeing his flushed and annoyed features Kai hit Yeonjun on the shoulder and objected while whining.

Kai :: hyung it's not like that..i just don't like him ok..i don't like to see his rude ass face and falling for him.....! my foot.!

Yeonjun and Jay roll their eye's seeing him like this jay raised an eyebrow and elbowed him gently as he questioned in his taut voice.

Jay :: is that so! don't be too much over confidence, his look's are hot and confident you can fall for him dude.

Kai ignored them and look outside of the car which made yeonjun and Jay baffled by his sudden change of mood they also didn't tease him after that.

after two hour of ride they reach their mansion, Kai got emotional after looking at the mansion from the window as he assented in his pleasant voice.

Kai :: I've missed the mansion a lot wow no one even have done the renovation of it, its still same as I had left And I'm glad that no one did it.!

Seeing him emotional. Both of them side hugged him backing away they wink at each other and teased him in unison

Come inside the house You will know what is changed or not.!