.The Truth.

One month later.!

Yoongi still didnt told him about himself.! And jimin is still waiting for him to tell him.!In this one month thing's changes between them, they rarely got time to spend with eachother.!Yoongi is always busy with his office and other works.! Couldn't able to give time to jimin at all.!

Son of them almost all the older one's stay mostly outside.! Expect Taehyun and sunghoon.! They both were so perplexed that why the other four hyung's exit the office early and didn't come back home.!

They didn't query about it.! Just focused on their work along with Zara and jin.!

Yeonjun's research of his two murder case almost is at the finished point, this one was hectic for him and jay as well.! He read the file which he found on the second murder case alone in his room.! Reading the file he was shocked.! Shocked that he can't describe how much.!

The next if reading that file he told hyunjin to show him where the Frazer's other things were.! Which he Perplexity shows him and surprisingly on his stuff there was some page's of exactly written as the other case ones file,

So many things re Similar he was not able to see the company name since it was scratch by some metalic thing like knife of Something.! At the both file's.!
About that file he investigated alone not with hyunjin nor with Jay.!

He couldn't trust anyone.!

Both the cases were connected which made them almost collapse since so many were missed from Frazer's murder cause it's been one and half year of his case.! But Yeonjun, jay and hyunjin never for once blink their eye's untill they found almost everything about the case.!

Both of them rarely spend their time together.! Beomgyu and Yeonjun live under one roof like stranger.! But seeing him and Soobin he found one thing.! The most important thing.! For which he was stopping himself to talk with beomgyu again.!

Sunoo and sunghoon are the youngest couple of the kim and jeon mansion.! Their parents was delighted after knowing about them.! Grandma was flying in sky after this news.!

Daegu 11:30 p.m. k&k industry.!

Namjoon was writing something on his paper.! Still didn't left the office since sunghoon, Zara and Taehyun had took a leave from the office god knows for what.! He raised his head hearing the knock on his door.!

Focusing on his file again he mumbled a "come in" in his civil voice aware who else it can be rather than jin.! As he enter the cabin and eyed him who didn't for once raised his head to see him.! Why does he even care.!

He shouldn't.!?

But he don't know why his ignorance is doing something in his heart.! Something which he can't speculate about.! He don't know.! Shaking his head he informed him in his gentle voice.!

Jin :: Mr kim these are the papers mr jung was talking about in the morning with you.! I've checked it there is not any mistakes.!

Informing him he turn his heels to walk outside of the cabin aware RM will not say anything if it's not needed.! His steps Ceased and a smile occurred on his Lips hearing Namjoon's placid voice.!

Joon :: it's 11::30 and you are still here.

Jin turn around to face Namjoon who's head was still lowered eye's focused on the papers of file's.! He sighed and replied softly.!

Jin :: ab- actually I also have some works since Zara is not here.! I will leave after finishing th-

Namjoon didn't let him finish his word's Changing the paper to read he asserted tenderly.!