.untold.

Zara push Jong-in in her room closing the door behind her back she fretted on him in her frustrated voice. making him chuckle at his best friend.!

Zara :: what the hell Jong-in. what was that huh.! Did you even realize what you were going to tell them. Don't even dare to utter this to anyone that I love Hoseok or else I will kill you.!

Kai was dominion his laughter witnessing her frustrated features but couldn't when she punches him on his shoulder.

Jong-in:: oh god Zara you -you are looking so funny haha your face -

He didn't complete his word and lie down on the bed as he laughs his heart out. she rolls her eyes hi ji sitting beside him she giggles on her own antics.

After quite 5 minute both of them becomes silent shaking his head Jong-in stated gently making Zara to look down.

Jong-in :: so, you still didn't tell him about your feeling. Hmm

She nodded her head not having any words to describe her feelings. she raised from her place to walk away from him but couldn't when Jong-in grab her wrist and made her sit on the bed again. staring in her eyes he questioned.

Jong-in: why. what was the reason Zara. It's been three years' why Didn't you-

She didn't let him finish his words sighing lowering her head as she replied gently.

Zara: you will not understand Jong-in.

he stares her side profile now how should he tell her that he will understand everything regarding her. ignoring her sorrowful eyes, placing his hand on her he comforted her.

Jong-in: time will show everything Zara. his feeling and yours as well.

Zara chuckle bitterly and crossed her arms smiling she eyed him asserted in her low voice.

Zara: how much time dude. it didn't happen in three years, and you are saying time will show his feelings. Really come on.

he opens his mouth to say something but couldn't when he hears Jin's angry voice. Both of them blink and glance at each other while frowning. getting up from the bed they exit the room. reaching the stairs, they heard Yeonjun's gentle voice.

yeonjun: we were fighting because he thought I love Beomgyu.

hearing his word Beomgyu's hearts beat increase he stares his back with teary eyes. His eye's met with Jin he hurriedly lowers his head down. Jin bite his lips to control his smile witnessing his pink cheeks. He crosses his arms and glare at yeonjun as he questioned voice still dense.

Jin: so, you shout on him just because he shows you the truth.

he jerks his head up surprisingly that Jin is also aware of his feelings. he couldn't utter anything.
He doesn't have anything to say. blinking he pondered in his mind." am I that obvious "

He come out of his deem hearing Hoseok taut voice who was now standing Infront of him while raising an eyebrow.

Hobi: what happened Mr. lee. some time ago You were talking too much now what happened.

still, he didn't open his mouth to clarify himself. he chuckles and turn around that's when his eye's get lock with his love of life. all eyes were staring them while having a pure smile on their lips.

he was staring him. his heart was invariably throbbing in his chest. he blinks hearing Yoongi's whisper in his ear.

Yoongi: what are you waiting for. go and talk with him. Go.

finishing he push him Infront of Beomgyu. He was about to bump to him, but he controls himself and stand properly. He glares at Yoongi. earning a teasing wink in return. Seeing their interaction Jimin giggle shaking his head he stated to his husband.