.forgiveness.

No one spoke anything they stare at them with puzzlement.! And delightedness kim taehyung just praise someone.!after a long time after decade! they eye'd Jungkook who's cheek's turned into crimson red by now.

Taehyung blink realising his word's he cursed himself to loose his control in front of Jungkook he back away without speaking anything jk clear his throat grabbing their hand gently he clarified.!  

Jk :: hyung forget about all worries let's go and apologise to our parent's we've think so many bad thing about them.!

They smiled and nod Taehyung eyed him then stop his Eye's on jimin who grab his hand as he fits apologised to him for his earlier behaviour.!

Jimin :: kook are you still angry with me.! I am sorry please forgive me I didn't mean to say those word's to you -you know I was so -

Jungkook hurriedly hug him cutting his gibberish while smiling he was aware of his emotions now everything is fine as he sooth him.!

Jk :: jimin it's ok I know you was not in your sense and was dying for yoongi hyung . So it's fine.! 

They Chuckled hearing his word's both of them back away when jin's voice reach their ear's as he asserted in his tender voice.!

Jin :: it's ok mini.! today both of you got married then be happy guy's.!

Jimin and yoongi glance at each other while smilling and nod Their eye's turn toward namjoon hearing delicate voice.!

Joon ::yeah you guy's should be.! I know you both are upset and both should talk with wonwoo I didn't see him anywhere.!

Jimin look down feeling guilty about wonwoo, yoongi secretly hold his hand to console him making him smile as they turn toward yeonjun's voice.!

Jun :: ohh come on hyung why you both are being so dramatic now.! Let's go.!

He ceased and lean a little closer in the group not wanting grandma hear his word's making them curious as he taut in his playful voice making them some of them chuckle and some of them shy.!

Yeonjun:: did you guy's forget Today's your first night save energy you know what I mean.!

Jimin wide his eyes and eyed him with his embarrassed features he didn't look at yoongi.!Hearing him  Beomgyu roll his eyes and mumbled in his breath a little.pervert.

Only Yeonjun was able to hear him since he was standing beside him he turn to glance at him and there eye's collide for an instant and hurriedly look away.!

Jimin walk closer to him grabbing his ear in not so harshly he blurted making him shout which was looking fake to other's.!

Jimin :: you little brat.! how can you be so shameless you futile man hm.?

Yeonjun back away from the hold and rub his place as he fretted in his whiny tone making other's to laugh by his actions.!

Jun :: god sorry hyung.! Now let's go na I am tired it's already 4p.m.!

They sighed they really are tired after all this chaos nodding they started to walk tardily toward the exit as they heard Taehyun's voice first time since morning.!

Taehyun :: well we have to see more drama at the home.!And Yoongi I don't thing so you both will get time to spend your first night with each you know-

He couldn't complete his word's and started to run when Yoongi chased him while fretting in his embarrassed voice.

Yoongi :: yeah you little brat you look better being quite stop.! Stop right here.!