.Regret.

8:30 p.m.!

Before jungwon could say anything to him tae grabbed his wrist and started to drag him outside of the mansion jk and Namjoon glance at each other with concern and walk behind them hearing Jungwon's pleading voice.!

Jungwon: hyung, hyung listen to me atleast.! It's not what are you thinking.! Trust me.! Hyung you are walking too fas-

He flinch when Tae's shrill voice cutt him off who made him stand infront of him in the garden.!

Tae: What.? Huh.!What.!?

A drop of tear left from his eye's. Hearing the person who never shouts on you is behaving like this.! It's hurt him.! Tae's ire calmed a bit witnessing tear's in his brother's eye's regretting to talk with him like this.! He was not angry and is just frustrated with so many things.! He eyed Namjoon hearing his tight voice.!

Joon: taehyung stop with this tone of yours. He is scare-

Tae cut him off saying with irritation not wanting any disturbance while talking with Jungwon and fretted glaring at him.!

Tae: stay away, i am telling you. Stay away.! I just wanna know what's the matter between him and Jay.! That's it.!

Namjoon stand between jungwon and taehyung, spotting he was about to hold Jungwon's hand jungwon grab his shirt tightly from back Hiding behind him making tae to close his eye in frustration.! As he fumed in rage.!

Tae: Namjoon Fucking stay away from him i am not going to bat him for God sake.!

Namjoon sighed in irritation by his voice, well now a days no one is sane.! All of them are frustrated and irritated.! As he placed his palm over tae's chest and push him away gently and gripped.!

Joon: for god sake taehyung stop shouting. What the heck he have done.! He just love Jay didn't you heard.! huh!?

Both of them stopped their quarrel hearing sniffing from Jungwon Namjoon hurriedly hug him and patted his back to sooth him.! Tae walk beside him and was about hug him but couldn't when Jungwon back away from him. He realised what he have just done.! He haved a deep breath trying to dominion his emotions.! He couldn't see tear's in his love one's eye's.!

He placed his hand in his head cressing his hair he apologized in his mellow voice.!

Tae: I-I am so-sorry woni. I am really sorry.! I don't know what just happened to me. I was just angry to see you hurt. trust-

He didn't finished his word's when Jungwon turn around and hug him.! Making other three to sighed in relief. Tae slightly smiled, backing away from the hug he cup his face and wipe his tear. Pecking his forehead He again apologised.

Tae: I am really sorry sweets. I shout on you and talk rudely with you.! I am sorry sweety.

He shook his head and giggles when Taehyung carried him in bridal style, as he walk closer towards the stair and made him sit on the third one.!

!