.hidden Love.

28th June 12:30 p.m.!

Jay was strolling in the house while admiring the art's and sculpture with amazement, as he reached at the garden and spotted a cute little puppy was trotting here and there.!

He smile at the puppy walking closer to him he was about to grab him but didn't Hearing a sweet and gentle voice.!

***:: Don't touch him.!

Jay turned his eyes to the voice and spotted an adorable and pretty boy was standing there while looking at him with concern features.!

He was lost in him admiring his beauty he just stare at him forget to speak anything He blink when jungwon  wave his hand infront of his face and quest with perplexity

He was lost in him admiring his beauty he just stare at him forget to speak anything He blink when jungwon wave his hand infront of his face and quest with perplexity.!

Won :: hello are you here!I am sorry if you felt offend about my tone earlier.!

Jay nervously chuckle and rub his nape in embarrassment realising he was staring at him he thanks God that this cute boy didn't noticed it as he lied to save himself.!

Jay :: ab yeah I actually! I was little bit stunned hearing your sudden voice so yeah.!

He praised himself for hiding the real reason of being stunned as he saw jungwon smiled sweetly and clarified.!

Won :: Actually i suddenly yell cause If you had touched him, he would have bitten you by now, so that's why I stop you to touch him other than there was no problem.! You are still stranger for him!!

Jay smile while Nodding he look down toward the puppy and pointed him running around the table as he again glance at him and extended his hand towards jungwon for a handshake as he introduced himself.!

Jay :: it's jay and you know why i am here. Since our cousin's are going to marry each other so we are also going to be a family now..! Then why not we both should become friends if you don't mind.!

Jungwon glance down at his hand and then eyed him up at his face and he shook his hand with him while smilling and rejoice.!

Won :: Of course I love making friends
and yeah i know about their marriage
but now we are friends.!

As they pull their hand back Jungwon gestures jay to take a seat on the chair as both of them merge themselve in talking and getting to know about each other.!

Not realising the time was running very fast. taehyun was passing by the garden to his room but halt in his step spotting Jay and Jungwon were talking to each other.!

The chat between didn't bother hims it was his hand who was place on jungwon thighs without realising it. Which irked him he don't want them to get close as he walk toward them standing behind them he pried in his grip voice.

taehyun :: what's going on here.!? At this time.!

Both of them turn around while frowning jungwon smiled seeing him forgetting the tone of his voice cause he is aware of his nature, but jay was not he didnt said anything.!