.Embrase.

Six months later.!

Things get's better of each passing day sunghoon and Sunoo come back after enjoying their time with parents, wonwoo and Mingyu started dating.!
One by one they informed their parents about their partners which made them delighted.! Everything got settled expect.!

Taehyung and jungkook.!

Yet there is changes among them, Taehyung apologise with him daily, without caring about the place, event, or any occasion.! He send flowers, chocolate, stuff toys, and etc.! But jungkook mostly like the apologetic latter's he write for him.

He had already forgave him, yet was enjoying his efforts and patience, while taehyung struggles to by these stuffs by himself and bring it to jungkook's office.! Give his receptionist then leave.! It's hectic for him to drive From Daegu to Busan daily.!

The mafia was found dead in allay who was encountered by Jay and Hyunjin, both of them got promotion after catching them.! The department presented Mingyu, Hyunjin, Yeonjun and Jay medals for their bravery to catch the Mafia.!

Jackson also left korea last month to complete his dream job, as a designer which he got offer from American company in which he have to leave for that.! Namjoon was guilty after hearing the news of breaking their engagement.!

However Jackson convinced and showed them that he is happy for them.! No one need to feel guilty.! Yes Namjoon and jin still deosnt talk much yet their relationship is quite peaceful.!

Jin lives like there is no pressure on him now.!
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
7:30pm Daegu office.!

Seokjin and Namjoon both of them are still in office, he was doing the work Namjoon had given him.! Not really in a good mood.! It's 4th December the day of his birthday yet he is doing work in office.! Top in the cherry no one remembers his birthday.!

No one wished him.!

He was completely disappointed.! And kind of surprised that how no one remembers it, today he is doing extra work Cause Zara had to go on a date with his fiance.! Namjoon smiles and shook his head seeing his grumpy face, his smiles widen getting notification in his phone.!

Getting up from his chair he walk toward jin and asserted delicately.!

Joon: jin we should also leave, its already late,. It's really cold outside let's go.!

Jin raised his head up a frown was visible on his striking face, he harshly put his pen on the table and fretted.!

Jin: So you are aware I am also here Mr kim.! I thought i am invisible. That's great.! Now leave it will me some more hour to complete my work.!

As he again started doing his work, ignoring Namjoon who smiles while gazing him softly.! That's what changes between them, jin express his every feeling to Namjoon now, if he feels angry he shout on him, if he feels irritate by anything he take out his irritation on him, if he doesn't like anything he says or do he object him simply.! Which Namjoon was liking too much.!

Namjoon walk behind his chair bending on his level he save the file and shut off the computer making Jin to irritate, but before he could shout on him Namjoon carried him in bridal style and walk outside of the office while declaring bambam.!

Namjoon: Bam please lock the office.! Thank you.!

Jin was in surprised that he couldn't say anything to him, his cheek's turn crimson red hearing bambam playful voice.!

Bam: sure sir! You just take care of your Love.!

Namjoon smiles and enter the elevator, jin Wiggles from his arm's but stopped by Namjoon's placid voice.!