. Separation.

No speak further too stunned by his question, other's were was quarreling in their own cerebrum what would they choose or what should they choose.! What option is right.! They was staring Yoongi who's situation was similar as other's.! He smiled and shake his head.!

He sneaked his arm's around jimin's waist and glance at him.! The pleasant smile jimin Always has seen on his Lips.! He peck his forehead and replied softly while staring Yeonjun in his orb's.!

Yoongi: since the day jimin vows at the wedding venue he became a part of my family.! Which is now his as well.! I've never seen jimin only as my husband.! He is part the lead and important Pearson of Kim mansion.! Your options were wrong.!

Jimin smiled widely by his answer, similarly with others ofcourse how can they forget jimin is yoongi's family member.! Yeonjun slightly smiled in admiration.! He was aware his options are wrong he just wanted to make him puzzled in which he was unsuccessful.!

It's didn't made him irritated rather it's made his heart and mind to battle among themselves, he quested to himself that how they can be Mafia's, how can they choos this harmful route even though after being the best business tycoon's in Korea.! It's always made him baffled.!

They are so polite, respective, honest, caring, and loveable then how, What make them step on this underworld route.! what made them explode that old age home.! what made them to put a bomb in orphanage.! What made them to kill the people who was not in their life's.! His mind was telling him they are at fault.!

But his heart, it's say's there is a reason Yeonjun.! But what reason.! Is they have any problem then they can discuss with Yeonjun about it.! Couldn't they.! It was making him frustrated, irritated, exasperated and bothered.! His deem broke hearing Beomgyu's puzzled voice who was shaking him by his shoulder.!

Beomgyu:: Yeonjun, Yeonjun, where are you lost.! It's your chance to choose.! What are you thinking.!?

He blink and eye'd other's who was gazing at him with perplexity and wonderment he shake his head and slightly smiled making all of them to nod.! Jin tap his shoulder and placed his options infront of him.!

Jin: would you rather kiss the person you hate the most or just peck your partner for one second only.!

Yeonjun chukled and shake his head impressed by his options yet he don't need to think long he is aware of his answer.! He eyed Beomgyu and intertwined their hands together.! Pecking his knuckle he retorted gently

Yeonjun: isn't it's obvious Hyung.! Ofcourse feeling his Lips on mine is perfect even for one second only.! Atleast I love him and will feel good.! I would rather get shoot by a bullet tha-

He couldn't finished his word's when beomgyu's placed his palm over his Lips.! Not liking the word's he just used, his heart shrink just by hearing the word get shoot.! As he take his hand back and illustrated timidly.!

Beomgyu: I just have you in my life and you are using These futile word's.! Really.!

Yeonjun chukled and tuck his hair behind his ear's as he softly flick his nose with his index finger and asserted delicately.!

Yeonjun: don't fret.! I am not leaving until I will get married with you.! Give you the love you deserve and-

He paused and lean closer to him making him nervous, he closed his Eye's and clinched his fist feeling his breath in his Lips, he swallowed feeling that breath on his ear now, as he heard his deep and teasing voice.!

Yeonjun: making your throat sour at night so you wouldn't be able scream in morning.!

His cheeks tint in crimson red hearing his word's he open his Eye's wide and push Yeonjun away from himself, making him chukled.! He eye'd other's who was staring him with narrow eye's in teasing.! Ofcourse he whispered in his ear so they was not able to hear him.! Yet seeing his frustrated features they understood he has said something unholy.!