.Love.

RISE said the MOON and the new day come, the show must go on said the sun, life does not stop for anybody, It's drags you by the legs, Wether you want to move forward or not .......

Closing his journal jungkook stand up and stretch his hand grabbing his towel he enter in the washroom for doing his morning routine..!

7::42 A.M.Busan :-

jeon jungkook always start his morning, with writting his thoughts in his journal, an elegant boy everyone's favourite, cause his demeanor is very likeable, he respect elder's and care for yongers..!

After completing his morning routine he come out of the washroom, sighing he shook his head and stroll toward bed for waking jimin up since after talking they both fell asleep without noticing.! As he declared gently.!

Jungkook :: jimin wake up ..Kai is coming today, jay and yeonjun has arrived there, they must will be reaching here in a while.! Now wake up please.!

He rolled his eyes not gaining any response from him, he stand infront of the mirror and started applying his body lotion silently and waited for jimin to wake up..!

After a while jimin peek his head out from the blanket he rub his eyes gently to clear his vision and eyed jungkook as he replied in his morning joyful voice..!

Jimin :: I am very happy kai is coming after five yrs..! Oh I am so excited.!

Jungkook brush his hair after drying it with the dryer and look at him motionless, he nod and fretted plainly.

Jungkook :: I am also happy but kai didn't come to meet us in these five years.! I am very angry with him, i am not going to talk to him.! Not for atleast some time.!

Jimin sat up on the bed frowning and smile aware of his plain word's, he shook his head and objected gently.

Jimin :: jungkook he didn't visit us because he was busy in his study dont say like that.!

Jungkook stand infront of jimin crossing his arm's over his chest, gazing in his Eye's he gripped in his icy voice.!

Jungkook :: I know he was busy but it doesn't mean that you forget your family. Sunoo used to wait every year on his birthday, uncle and aunty both of them tell him to visit us on his vacation yet he didn't came.! its ok! Forget it, you get up.!

Saying he walk toward the door and was about open it but ceased hearing jimin's delicate voice.

Jimin :: You can't even lie

He ignored what jimin said and left the room. he was walking toward the kitchen but his steps halt spotting Sunoo and Beomgyu were running..
Sunoo forward and Beomgyu behind
As he walk toward them while smiling
••••••••••••••••••••••

On the other hand Jimin got up, and walk toward his room taking his clothes from wardrob he went to do his morning routin after few minutes he came out,

And looked at himself in the mirror smilling after drying his hair he came out of the room he spotted beomgyu, sunoo and jungkook from the hallway  he smile and skip the steps.

Seeing three of them, he can point that sunoo and Jungkook are teasing gyu about something. Jimin chuckle aware what are they teasing him.! 

He walk closer to them and shook his head that he was right they are teasing him because of yeonjun since beomgyu have huge crush on him. Well crush will be very wrong word to express his emotions, he is in love with him.!

And gyu's first thing to do in the morning is to watch Yeonjun exercising. Since he is a cop trainer he needs to keep himself fit.!

But today Beomgyu was not able see him exercising, cause he has gone with jay to pick kai up. Sunoo and Jungkook were teasing him. Jimin smile hearing sunoo's teasing voice.!