.Illuvia.

Yoongi and jimin was sitting while Enjoying the night view.!The twinkling stars in the sky, the shining moon, the cold Breeze were comforting them, Yoongi noticed the nervousness in jimin eye's.! He frown not aware why does he felt something like this He made him look at him and quest Gently.!

Yoongi: what happened.! You are looking stressed.!

Jimin smiles and gaze in his eyes holding his hand shaking his head he ruffle his hair and replied softly!

Jimin: nothing i just-wanted to inform you somthing.!

Jimin chuckle spotting worries in his eye's, he gave him his eye smile, pecking his hand he illustrated tenderly.!

Jimin: stop being uneasy. Its not serious yeah.!

Yoongi nodded while sighing, and waited for jimin to illustrate him, as he hold yoongi's hand placing it on his stomach he declared in his delicate voice.!

Jimin: congratulation you are going to be a father.!

Yoongi widen his Eye's not believing on his ear's jimin giggle seeing his husband astonished features he jimin put his palm under his chin and closed it, Yoongi blink his heart, mind, and nerves everything feels so happy and active, as he confirmed.!

Yoongi: you are not joking right.!

Jimin shook his head Yoongi smiles widely showing his gummy smile as he quickly started giving soft pecks on his whole face, Jimin laugh at him, stoping he rejoice.!

Yoongi: thank you jimin,thank you so much..!

Jimin shook his head and sitting on his lap hugging him tightly he placed his head on his chest and replied gently.!

Jimin: thank you For giving me place in you're life., in you heart.! Thank you so much.!

Yoongi smiles, hold his chin timidly and made him look at his eye's pecking his forehead he asserted softly.!

Yoongi: and thank you for coming in my life and in my heart darling.!

Silent prevailed among them, Yoongi reached out and casually tucked a strand of jimin's hair behind his ear without meaning to, he sucked in a breath and leaned in to his touch.

His brow cleared, and his eyes turned to honeyed fire as they drifted down to his lips, which, he noted, were now parted. It was like his body was this traitor, acting without his brain's permission, Yoongi dipped his head down and pressed his mouth to his, his rough hand scratching against his chin in the most delicious way.!

HIS brain shut up entirely. His arms wrapped around jimin's petite waist, cinching jimin to himself, and he put his hands in his hair, feeling the silken strands between his fingers, It's not their first kiss yet whenever they kiss, it's still feels fresh.! Jimin still remembers the night of their making Love, where they crossed their all limits, where they complete their marriage, where their love got stronger and healthier.!

On his birthday they completely become one. That night was the best night for him, yoongi made love with him very gently and sensually, it was not rough yet was not soft. The intensity, desire, craving and passion Yoongi was showing in their love was too overwhelming for jimin.!

Pulling out from the kiss panting slightly they tried to catch their breath, Jimin was still on his lap, head on his chest, yoongi pull him more closer And stated while kissing on top of his head!