Chapter II: Fated Mate

CHAPTER II: FATED MATE

After more than 4 years...

Sasuke's POV

"Akane, let's go! We're going to be late!", I shout while putting my shoes on.

I heard a little step running around the sala.

"Coming, mommy!"

A little girl with a long red hair came out, she's wearing a black dress with a white ribbon at the back and a red doll shoes.

"Mommy, can I weally go with you?"

"Yes. But you have to behave okay?"

"Yes!"

Since I left our house, I start to work in a bookshop as a helper. The owner is a kind guy, he let me to read some of the books so I won't be left behind if I want to continue my study. After my daughter turned one, I decided to go back in school and right now I am second year college. With the help of Mom and my older brother Itachi taking care of my daughter, I can go in university without a problem.

But still I need to work for ourselves, I tried to work in Cafe but the wages is not enough for us. I need to make another part-time job, so I decided to take some tutorial session. Mostly, I able to tutor an incoming high school students for their entrance exam and some students are those who need a help for their make-up exam.

But right now, my client is a little bit different. They want me to be a full-time tutor during school break, 5hrs. per day, Mom to Fri and my session fee which is per hour is three times higher from my other clients.

And now I am standing outside the gate, I have a feeling that I want to back out.

"Mommy?"

I smile on my daughter, of course I can't back out. I need money for my daughter's school too, I already inquire a daycare for her that near in my university. Though it's a little bit pricey since it is a private one.

I took a deep breath and pushed the bell's button.

"H-Hi, I am Uchiha Sasuke the tutor.", I said on the intercom.

The big gate open, I hold Akane's hand and walk inside. Akane can't help but to be amazed on the big garden, she likes flowers anyway. They even have a fountain on the center with an angel statue.

A guy welcome us, the one who interview me, Mr. Nara Shikaku.

"Hi Sir! I want to thank you for allowing me to bring my daughter."

"It's fine, Mr. Uchiha. We have a playroom here for the guest's kids and as long as she won't go in the another house there's no problem."

"Yes, I'll make sure of it."

He show us the playroom that makes Akane so excited for all the toys there, Mr. Nara assigned a maid to take care of Akane for a while. Then he bring me in the study room at the 2nd floor.

"You can use everything here for your tutorial session but if you need anything just tell me."

"It's okay. I think these are enough. Ahm, Mr. Nara you told me before he's a high school student right? Can I ask why you don't hire a professional teacher?"

"Yes, young master is a 3rd yr. High school student. And we actually hired before a teachers for him but it won't work because of Young master's special condition."

"And that is?"

"He's a dominant alpha, his very sensitive with smells and sounds. That's why he's staying in the another house and no one is allowed to go there without a permission."