Chapter VIII: Dark World

Chapter VIII: DARK WORLD

Sasuke's POV

It's been a three weeks after the engagement party and since then I got busy with coming back to school. I already enrolled Akane in a daycare so I don't have to worry about her when I am in school.

But the problem is with Naruto, since I become busy with school our time together decreased and most of the time we're just seeing each other thru video call. He's busy too going back and fort in a hospital for his test, it's for developing a new medicine for him and he also having a training to control his pheromones. He's having hard time on his own so I can't just add my own sentiments as a burden to him.

Anyway, he always make sure that his Sunday is available for us. He went to our house and spend the whole day with me and Akane. I know that should be enough but spending just one day with your lover every week makes me miss him more. And after the party we never do it again even when he stay every Sunday night, he never made a move more than a kisses and hugs. To think that I am looking forward to his promise that he'll make me feel good next time we do it and here I am now, acting like a sexual frustrated lover.

I sighed and murmured, "What's wrong with me?"

"Yeah, what's wrong with you?"

I looked at Neji and Temari. I forgot that they are with me. We're in a coffee shop near the University, my class for one subject ended earlier so I am waiting for Akane and invite them to talk about my problem.

"We're been here for a half an hour and that's your 11th.. no 12th sigh.", Neji said.

Of course, he knows my dilemma about Naruto. He always got a report from Akane even I don't tell him what's happening. And he's going back in Hongkong after two days so he wants to help me with my problem because he's worried that I'm going to neglect my responsibilities to Akane just because of my love problem. Even he don't tell me, I know he really don't dislike Naruto and he already accepted him as my lover.

"Sasuke, we will not know your problem if you don't tell us.", Temari said with her usual bored expression.

"He's just feeling lonely because his boyfriend don't have time for him."

I glared at Neji, I really don't know how I become friend with him.

"You know, I will really laugh at you when Lee dumped you."

He smirked, "Not gonna happen."

"Of course I forgot. He's not even your boyfriend to dump you anyway."

I saw his face distort that makes me feel a little bit good.

"Enough with that. You two really acting like a kids. So, is that your only problem?"

"It's my problem for three weeks now, Temari. I want to spend the day with him like before.", I said as I lie down my head on the table.

"Falling hard, huh."

I can't see her expression but I know she's enjoying this.

"Why you don't come to his house?"

"He has a pheromones training in the morning and he's in the hospital until 7pm. And I have a class from 6-8pm then I need to take care of Akane too. I've been already troubling Mom to pick her every day after her class."

"Are you stupid? Why you choose a class period until 8pm?"

"I don't have a choice. I need to take this literature class and that's the only available slot for this sem."

"That's really suck.", Neji commented.

"I know. Naruto even stop for now our tutorial session after he learned my class schedule. And I have a part time job in convenience store from 11pm to 3am."