Chapter XI: Pre-heat PART II

CHAPTER XI: PRE-HEAT PART II

Naruto's POV

It's almost dinner time but Sasuke still sleeping. And Akane keep her eyes on me, she even follow me wherever I go around the house. And now she's looking at me intently while I feeding her.

"Baby, I won't go anymore."

"But you always go, Na-chan! And you don't call me!", she said with a crossarm.

"Sorry about that. Promise it won't happen again."

"I keep my eyes on you."

I rubbed the back of my head, she's really a stubborn one kid.

"Na-chan..."

"Yes?"

"Don't leave us again. Mommy and I awe vewy sad when we don't see you."

"Never again, Baby."

"And..."

"And?"

"Na-chan, am I weiwd?"

"What? Of course not. Why you asked that?"

"My classmates called me weiwd. I don't have a Daddy but I have a papa Neji."

Sasuke told me before that Akane start to called Neji as Papa because of a TV program they watched before, she mimicked it until it becomes a habit for her.

"Well, Neji is fine if you called her Papa."

"But he's not my fathew. My classmates called theiw fathew papa and Daddy because they fathew is theiw mothew's pawtnew."

"Ah... well that's right..."

"Then whewe is my fathew? Why he's not hewe with us?"

"... Sorry, Baby. I can't answer that.", I said in sad tone.

"Aaw~ I thought you know my fathew. I want show my classmates that I have a fathew."

I felt a pinched my heart, by just thinking someone else guy will be a father of this kid.

"Akane..."

"Yes?"

"C-can I be your Daddy?"

She looked at me with confusion.

"I mean, I know that I am not your father but I really love you and I want to be your Daddy. Can I?"

"How about Mommy?"

"Of course I love your Mommy too. I want to stay with him forever. And if he'll let me, I want him to be my partner."

"If I call you Daddy you will stay with us, fowevew?"

"Well, that's depend on your mommy but... that's my plan."

Akane hug me happily, "Yehey! I have a Daddy! I love you, Daddy!"

"I love you too, Baby!"

I laughed when she kiss me a lot of time all over my face. And she's eating I can feel some of her food on my face.

"Having fun?"

We looked on Sasuke who's standing just near us.

"Mommy I have a Daddy!", Akane excitedly announce while still clinging on my neck.

"I heard that, Baby."

Sasuke get a tissue and wipe Akane's face that made her giggle. Then after, he wipe my face next.

"You need to wash your face."

I smile at him, I want to hug and kiss him but I can't just do it in front of the kid.