Chapter VI : Trigger

CHAPTER VI: TRIGGER

Sasuke's POV

"Are you serious?", Neji asked.

Temari and Tenten looked at me like I messed up everything.

They are my friends, I met Temari when I am working at a Cafe shop, there is a weird guy always following her and buying her a coffee and chocolate cake. We become friends because of my daughter. And Tenten is Neji's friend from his rebellious past. Since Neji always bring her with him we become close sooner.

"You said before that you'll only stay with him for a while and now you're saying you are having a second thought of leaving him?"

"I know okay. But I didn't expect to fall hard for him!"

It's been three days since that day in Naruto's study room and I keep avoiding to be alone or be intimate with him.

"Then why you're avoiding him?", Temari asked while sipping on her frappe.

"Right. You're contradicting yourself. If you really love him then you don't need to avoid him.", Tenten said while eating her banana sundae.

"Because I'm afraid..."

"Of what?"

"As I said, we're like a horny rabbit jump each other when we're together."

"And now we're talking about sex..."

"Shut up, Neji. You're interrupting the best part.", Tenten yelled at Neji that makes him quiet.

Tenten looked at me, "So is it good? Or wait wrong question. Is HE good?

I blushed and rolled my eyes on her that makes her laughed hard and threw a tissue on me.

" I knew it! You're a lucky btch!", she said happily. "For you to act like this, he's must be really good. I want to meet him or better I want to try him on my own to see if he's really that good."

I glared at her, "He's mine."

She laughed again, "Just kidding."

"And?", Temari asked impatiently while suppressing to smile.

It's a little embarrassing to talk about this especially that Temari and Tenten are girls but Temari despite being the youngest among us, she is open minded with this kind of topic especially that she's a Health counselor in the University she's working at. And Tenten, she's a little bit boyish and working as mechanic in her car shop that financially supported by Neji.

I took a deep breath to continue.

"And that's it. I am fine with kissing and some touching but last time Naruto... told me that he wants to do more than that. Of course I want and I am willing to do it with him. But I am afraid that he'll get hurt once my body reject him. You know that a marked omega can't do it with another alpha."

"That's really suck. Especially that your boyfriend is a hot blooded teenager of course his sexual desire is in its peak right now. But I impressed that he can control his desires until now.", Tenten said.

"What's impressive with him? He's just a brat."

Tenten laughed, "You are just bitter 'coz that brat made you kneel by just using his pheromones."

Neji glared at Tenten.

I just shake my head from their bickering. At least Temari is not one of them.

"Well that's really impressive. He able to control his self even he has a lot of chance to do it with you. It means he really care about you since he knows your situation.", Temari said that makes me feel proud for Naruto.