Chapter XXXI : Ally And Danger

CHAPTER XXXI: ALLY AND DANGER

Third Person's POV

"Who's that Hon?"

"Our Young Master."

"He contacted you?"

"Yeah. I think he's in real trouble. I think we're going back earlier than we plan."

"He doesn't know that Master Hiruzen contacted you?"

"If Master Hiruzen is right that there's a rat inside his territory, it's natural for him to not tell Naruto his action."

"You have a point but what are you thinking now?"

"I just thinking what Naruto said. Those side effects are kinda familiar to me, do you remember that medicine called 'ENSNARE'?"

"Yeah, why?"

The woman smile at her husband, "Hon, we're going to be so busy from now. Someone wants to 'trap' our little master."

The guy rolled his eyes when he saw the excitement on his wife's eyes but a devil smile form in her lips.

"And how about the specimen I gave to you? We need it ASAP."

"There still 4hrs remaining before we got the result."

"We don't have time. Let's go, I'm excited to hunt some rats. Oh, how about our Baby?"

"He went ahead there... Maybe by this time he's already there."

"Wow, I am really so proud of him."

"If he can get the kid first, that's it."

~~
At Gaara's room:

"PREGNANT!!!! YOU DIRTY OMEGA!!!"

Gaara throw everything around him while screaming. His really mad from the news he found out, his golden eyes are ready kill.

"You shitty, Omega! You really testing my patience!"

He glared on the pictures Naruto sent on their gc, envy and jealousy are visible in his eyes. Then he smile evily before he dial a number on his phone.

"No one can take what's mine without a price. I'll teach you a lesson of life, slut."

After a few rings, someone answer the call.

"DO IT NOW. DON'T LEAVE ANY EVIDENCE OR WITNESS."

Sasuke's POV

Naruto and I having a stroll at the mall, it's kinda refreshing after those past stressful days I experienced. It seems like we're back on dating stage.

"Babe~", I hugged him on the waist.

"Yes?"

"I love you."

Naruto smile at me and kissed me on the forehead, "I love you too, Babe."

"You didn't kiss me on the lips yet.", I said with a frown.

Naruto smile sheepishly, "I... just thought that you wouldn't like it and made you feel bad."

He's still bothered about Sai.

I tighten my hug on him. I don't want to let him go. I won't let him to leave me again. Not this time.

His hand tighten on my shoulder as he pulled me closer to him.

We're on the home decor shop and Naruto is looking again for a baby's crib, walker and even stroller. I just let him as long as he won't buy it.

"Babe, can we really not buy even one? I really like this."