Chapter XV: Red Hair Alpha

CHAPTER XV: RED HAIR ALPHA

Sasuke's POV

When I wake up, I can feel my body in pain, outside and inside. I saw the bandages on my arms.

"Shit did I got in accident... What happened?"

I think hard to remember what happened, then I felt my face became red when I remember everything. I cover the blanket on my face.

"I really did those?... W-we did it?"

I can believe that I able to do it with Naruto... Although I end up in hospital... Speaking of, where is Naruto?

I tried to sit up and I winced when I felt my body ache from a simple move.

"Sasuke? You're awake!"

"H-Hinata? What are you doing here?"

Hinata excitedly sit on the chair near on my bed. "I am the in-charge for you today. Actually it's my third shift. Are you okay? Do you feel any pain?"

"My body is aching all over."

"Oh, do you need a painkiller? I'll call your doctor."

"Wait, Hinata. Why you are here? Where is Naruto?".

"Naruto is on i-isolation room right now."

"Isolation room?"

"Yeah, it's like a detention room for him whenever he lost control to his self."

"Lost control? Wait what do you mean? I can't get it? What happened after his rut?"

"Ahm..."

"Hinata!", I yell that made me cough.

"Okay, I'll tell you but please be careful.", she gave me glass of water. "Drink it, slowly."

"Tell me everything now.",I said after drinking the water.

"Well, I don't know everything... But after you and Naruto missing for 2days, Master Hiruzen received a call from Naruto asking for help. And they saw him hugging you while sitting on the floor, your unconscious and your body is a mess."

I looked on my arms and then looked at her. "And? "

"Y-You're unconscious for ten days."

"Ten days?!?"

"Yes. You're dehydrated, over fatigue, you even have fever at night and you bleed twice..."

"Damn... You mean I am almost died because of over sex?"

Hinata's face turned red, I forgot that I am not talking to Temari.

"Ahm... Sorry. Please continue."

Hinata clear her throat and smile, "That's what happened. And Naruto react on it in bad ways, he almost killed the Beta nurse that assigned to take care of you personally. So, Master Hiruzen asked if I can take help since I know you."

"Sorry for being bothered."

"It's okay, Naruto is a friend. And I know it's hard to see your partner in not good condition."

"Thanks. And what happened to Naruto?"

"He attacked your doctor and few staffs that's why Master Hiruzen put him in isolation room. He's been there for four days now. He don't eat and no one can get closer to him without a scratch."

"Can I see him? Maybe if he saw me he'll calm down?"

"Not yet, Sasuke. I'll tell Master Hiruzen that you're awake to tell it to Naruto but you can't come to him in that condition."