Chapter XXXVI: Marking An Alpha

CHAPTER XXXVI: MARKING AN ALPHA

Naruto's POV

I am looking at Sasuke who's sleeping soundly beside me. After what happened yesterday, I can't really calm down. If it's true that Sai used a drug on me then there's possibility that I might hurt Sasuke again.

I caressed his face, "Babe... How can I protect you from myself?"

The door open and Akane peeked on it. "Daddy?"

"Yes?", I get up from bed.

Akane run towards me, I put her on my lap. She's yawning while rubbing her eyes.

"... I saw you in my dweam."

"Really?"

"Yes. A bad guy taking you away fwom us."

"That's only a dream, Baby."

"Then mommy cwying but you don't open youw eyes."

I brushed Akane's hair, "That's fine, Baby. Daddy won't go anywhere. I'll always stay here with you and Mommy."

"It's scawy Daddy, I cwy too in my dweam."

"Ow~ my poor baby girl. Want Daddy to help you go back in sleep?"

"You won't go away?"

"Yes. I'll be here when you open your eyes."

"Okay~"

I lay down her beside Sasuke and start humming a song for her while brushing her hair. It didn't take time and she fall asleep again.

Lunchtime...

"Babe, what's wrong?", Sasuke asked while hugging me from back.

I am watching Akane and one of the maid trying to catch a butterfly in the garden.

"Nothing, Babe."

He went in front while still hugging me. "Your face don't looks like it's nothing. Unless your staring on the maid?"

Sasuke smirking like he's challenging me while lifting his one eyebrow.

"You really want me to honestly answer that?", I seriously asked him.

His expression change, he frown while glaring at me. I control myself not to laugh.

"Tsk. Really Uzumaki Naruto?"

"You're the one asking, Babe."

He looked on the maid, she's a Beta and in late of 20's, she looks young and nice.

"I am more good looking than her!"

"I know."

"Then why you're staring at her?"

I can't stop myself to laughed anymore, Sasuke looks and acts like Akane when he's pissed. Now, I know where Akane got her attitude when having a tantrums.

"What's funny?"

"You're soooo cute when jealous, Babe.", I wrapped my arms around his waist and pull him closer.

I brushed the tip of my nose to his own while smiling.

"I'm just watching them having fun, Babe."

Sasuke looked at me suspiciously.

I think I overdo teasing him. But his reaction is really cute.

"I swear, Babe."

He rolled his eyes and hugged me back. But I laughed when he pinched me on my stomach. "Make sure of it, Naruto."