Chapter XXI: Troubled Heart

CHAPTER XXI: TROUBLED HEART

Naruto's POV

Doctor Tsunade called early in the morning after she read my message to her last night.

"Hello, Doc?"

"Naruto, what's wrong?"

"Nothing really Doc. But I just need a consultation about something. And I want to change the schedule of my training."

I saw Sasuke frowned while looking at me and mouthed 'what's wrong?' but instead answering him I just kissed him on the lips and smile at him while caressing his hair.

"Okay but I need a reason."

"It's personal Doc but I'll tell you later."

"Fine. But are you sure you're fine?"

"Yeah. I am."

After what happened yesterday, I know something is wrong. Whenever with I am Sai or he is near with me, I have this feeling of confusion while my heart beating so fast. And when he's looking at me I don't know but I can't take my eyes on him, I feel like I am being drawn to him. At first I am comfortable with him but I starting to doubt my own feelings whenever he's touching me. It's giving me a tingling sensation and a feeling of wanting to do more.

Like yesterday, while holding him I want to crush him on my arms and just ravish his lips. But my innate alpha telling NO and calling for Sasuke. And I am thankful that I didn't do it. When I saw Sasuke's hurt expression its really break my heart. He don't talk to me and he even choose to sleep in the another room.

While alone in the room, I realized how much I needed Sasuke in my life. And I promise to not hurt him again.

".. ruto? Naruto are you there?"

"Yes Doc. I'll be there later. Bye.", I end the call and put the phone on the center table.

"Hey, what's that? Why you need another consultation?"

He's sitting in straddle position on my lap.

"I just want to confirm something, Babe. Don't worry, I'm fine.", I said while kissing his palm.

"Are you sure?"

"Yup. Babe, I love you. And I will always choose you."

"I love you too, Babe.", he said with a loving  smile.

I kissed him that he returned willingly, it's just a simple kiss at first until I felt an urge to deepen it. It's always like this. I can't get enough of him. He's mine and I want more. I want him to be mine, just MINE ALONE. I cupped his face and chased his lips with a more deeper kiss. And he let me as always, he kissed me back with same wanting, urge and need. Our tongues duel inside our mouth while our hands starting to roam in each other body.

"Naruto~.. wait... Ahh~", he moaned when I licked his neck.

He tilted his head on the other side giving me more access on his delicious neck. While his hands are on the back of my hand and my nape, encouraging me to go on.

"...Sasuke~", I am moaning his name while giving him a wet kisses.

"Naru~ ahh... Wait babe~~", He cupped my face when I pull up his shirt and start kissing his hard nipples.

"Why?", I asked with an eyes full of lust and licking his tip.

"hm~ j-just wait Babe~ ahh~", he moaned and arc his body when I put my hand inside his short and touched his dick.

He wrapped his arm on my body and bury his face between my neck and shoulder while panting and rubbing his body on me.

"Babe... we really need to stop... Akane will wake up anytime..."