Chapter XL: Awaken And Marked

CHAPTER XL: AWAKEN AND MARKED

Sai's POV

I am so happy when I saw him responding to my pheromones. It's really good to used the Ensnare and based on his pheromones the inducer working too. I won't make a mistake again, this time I'll make sure to mark him.

"You're mine...now.", I said and bite him on the nape.

I got surprised when it's his hand that I bite after he cover it to his nape.

"Is that even a question?", I heard him mumbled.

I got chill all over my body when I smell his pheromones.

"You are me and I am Sasuke's alpha.", Naruto mumbled.

And before I can understand what's happening, he already throw me. I screamed from the pain when I hit on those chairs.

Naruto hold on his head and shake it, "Fuck this drug."

My eyes widen when I saw his blue eyes are gone and it's now red.

"It's been long huh.", he said while he's looking on his hand.

Then he looked at me, his red eyes are different from those eyes when he almost killed me. This time it's more wild and his pheromones are more dangerous.

"... Naruto..."

He slowly stand up that surprised me more. I thought the drugs working on him? What happened? He put his pants on and then he stretched his neck.

"Fuck. I'm stink of your pheromones. Disgusting.", he said with a crinkled nose as he smell the pheromones left on his body.

I don't understand what's going on now. But I feel the chill on my body as he walked towards me. I tried to get up, he threw me really hard.

"Shit...", I cursed.

He sit up in front of me and grab my hair.

"Naruto...", I said with a shaking lips.

"Hi.", he greeted coldly while looking at me with those fierce eyes. "You're my mate?"

He's waiting for my answer, maybe the Ensnare still have an effect so I nod. I feel relieve when he smile, the smile he always have.

"I hate liars.", he said and just hit my face on the floor that made my nose bleed.

"Aack..."

"Listen to me, Sai. I won't let you go easily. Not after all your scheme. You and your father even tried to killed Akane and Sasuke. And you planned to forced bind me and ruined my family. What a joke."

"H-how...the Ensna---"

"You almost got me there. Luckily I got it in time."

"Aaacck... N-Naruto.."

He choked me and I can see in his eyes that he's really serious.

"We lost our baby because of you and your father. You played us in your palm for a long time... I won't forgive you."

I tried to removed his hand but he's not budging even an inch.

Where did he get this strength? I can't even use my pheromones properly.

"... L-let... M-me... Ack... "

I can't breath properly, am I going to die now? But he let me go, I cough and pant while sitting on the floor.

"Hey."

When I looked at him, he just suddenly slapped me hard that made me fall on the floor.

"Arrgh..", I groaned from pain.