Chapter III: Dominant Alpha

CHAPTER III: DOMINANT ALPHA

Sasuke's POV

It's my fifth day as Naruto's tutor. And I can say that he's not that dumb as I thought about him first. He can easily gets our lesson. And we only spent 3 hrs. in studying the another 2 hours, he's spending it playing with Akane.

"I don't think you really need a tutor.", I said while checking his workbook.

"Of course I do."

"Why you don't go properly on school?"

"What for? I just need to take the exam and quizzes and pass it to the school anyway. So I need you to teach me so I won't failed on my exam."

"But don't you think it's better to go in school?"

"I can't go to school.", he said bitterly.

"Why?"

"Just... Something happened before. But don't worry, I promise to pass all of my exam with flying colors.", he said with a smile.

I heard from the maids that something happened on his first year in high school, he even forced to stop for a year because of it.

"So... Are you interested on me now?"

I looked at him with bored expression. And (lightly) hit him with his workbook. "Your answer in last question is incomplete."

"Eh, for real?"

I smile while looking at him. Who would thought that this guy is my supposed to be fated mate?

Uzumaki Naruto, 19yrs old and a dominant alpha. He's kinda weird but he's nice especially to me and to my daughter.

I wonder if he has a girlfriend.

And before I realized it, I asked him without thinking.

"Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend?"

He stop from what his doing and look at me like I just ask a stupid question.

"I don't have any. Even a fling if that makes you curious.",he said with a big smile.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. I told you, I've been waiting for my fated mate and when I start high school I got my condition worst and I start avoiding people. And... it's not really I am interested on a guy, you know. It just happened that you are a guy, I guess."

"So, you're fine whoever it is? As long as he's your fated mate?"

I am not sure but it feels like I sound bitter on that part. So, I just change the topic.

"Are you finish?"

After our tutorial session, Naruto read a book for Akane while lying on the carpeted floor.

"Na-chan~"

"Yes?"

I can't help but to smile how Naruto respond to my daughter's pet name for him. It looks like they have been best friends for a long time.

"Awe you busy on Sunday?"

"A little. I'll go to aquarium with my little brother. He'll get mad to me for real if I cancel it again."

Akane's lips pout.

"Why?"

"Sunday is Akane's biwthday. Mommy said we'we go to amusement pawk but Gwanny can't go because she need to take cawe of gwandpa. And uncle Itachi have a wowk..."

"How about your friends?"

"Akane don't have fwiends. They don't like me because my haiw is ugly."

"Don't believe them, baby. Your hair is so pretty. I actually like it."