Chapter IX: Wild Red Eyes

CHAPTER IX: WILD RED EYES

Sasuke's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night while shivering from cold and feeling pain all over my body.

"... uugh..", I groaned when I felt my body so  cold like I am in a freezer.

"Sasuke... Shh, shh... I'm here, Babe."

I felt a small tap on my head and light kisses on my forehead.

"..c-cold...", I said with a shivering lips.

I felt him moved to get inside the blanket and a warm wrapped around my body.

"Still cold?"

I didn't answer but I hug him back so tight, it's body heat is so comfortable. I felt him caressing my cheeks while his another hand brushing my hair. He's humming a song while releasing a calming warm pheromones until I fell asleep again.

The next morning, a ray of sun wake me up. And it's Naruto that I see first thing in the morning. He's sleeping soundly while his arm still around me. The under of his eyes are red and little puffy.

"Did you cry?", I murmured while touching it.

He maybe blame his self for what happened to me but there's no one to blame for that but only me.

I brought it to myself. I thought that it's a good revenge for that monster if I messed up this body that he marked. But in the end I can't still do it. I am so stupid for doing such reckless thing.

I didn't think about Naruto. I didn't think what would he felt. I am so selfish. All I think was to take a revenge but in the end I just hurt the person who love and accept me.

"S-sorry... I'm really sorry...", I said in dry voice that makes me cough.

"Sasuke? Are you Okay? Wait, I'll get a water."

I can still feel the pain in my neck and my throat hurts from it by just talking.

"Here Sasuke."

I drink the water, it makes me feel a little bit better.

"Are you still hurt? How's your body? Do I need to bring you at the hospital?"

I shake my head and rest my head on his chest while his arms automatically wrapped on me. This is my favorite place. In his arms.

"I want to ask you what happened last night and who did this to you but I know you still need to rest. So, I won't ask you anything for now."

I can't help but be touched by his genuinely cares for me.

"By the way, there is someone who called you last night. I think from your part time job, I told him you're going to quit."

I looked at him with disbelieve.

"I know I don't have rights to decide for you. But after what happened last night, sorry but I can't allowed you to do that part time job. It's so late and it's dangerous for you."

"But..."

"I can provide you everything you need, Sasuke. But if you really want to work, I won't stop you but let me help you find a much better and safer job okay?"

I just nod since I know he still do what he wants.

"Thanks. But for now, you have to rest here. I'll take care of you and Akane for now."

"How about your trai---" I coughed from talking carelessly.

"Be careful Babe. You don't need to talk. And don't worry about my training, I already got a permission."