Chapter XXIX: Love Me

CHAPTER XXIX: LOVE ME

Sasuke's POV

I left Sai and go back to Naruto. He's sulking while Doctor Tsunade scolding him for drinking.

"And what you did to Sai is too much!"

Naruto gulped, "I.. Is he okay?"

"Yeah. You really going to be a murderer someday if you don't control yourself."

"It's fine, Doc. He won't come out again."

"What do you mean?"

"Just a feeling?", Naruto said and shrugged his shoulder. "Where I can discharge? I'm so sick with this place."

"You can discharge today."

"How about Akane?"

"She's having her first therapy today and you need to bring her back every week. We're going to do this for 3mos. Unless she got better sooner."

"I see."

"Are you okay, Naruto?"

"Yeah. Just feel so tired."

"Then have a rest now. I'll be in my office if you need anything just call me."

Naruto just close his eyes that made Doctor Tsunade pissed.

"He'll be in your care now, Sasuke."

"Thanks Doc."

I sit on the side of his bed and hold Naruto's hand, it's warm and feels nice.

"Babe, can you listen to me? I want to tell you everything."

"Not now, please."

"Babe..."

Naruto smile a little to me, "Sorry."

"I... understand. Ahm, do you want to go in Akane's room? She's waiting for you."

"Okay."

"Do you need help to stand?"

"No, I'm really fine."

We went to Akane's room..

"Daddy!!!"

"Hi, Baby! How are you?"

It's good to see them still close like before. Although I feel there's something wrong with Naruto, I can't tell what but something about him bothering me.

"Daddy I want stwawbewwy ice cweam."

"You missed ice cream?"

"Yes! Pleaseee, daddy?"

"I'll go.", I said when I saw Naruto can't say no to Akane.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. There's a near convenience store around. I'll be back quickly. How about you? Do you want anything?"

"Let me go with you."

"You still need to rest, Babe. It's fine."

"Okay. Be careful.", Naruto kissed me on the forehead.

"I will."

Naruto's POV

I am looking at the door after Sasuke leave. I have a feeling that I shouldn't let him go alone.

"Daddy, can we go to playgwound? Doctow said thewe's a playgwound hewe. But Mommy can't bwing me because he needs to wait fow you. Can we go? Can we?"

"Okay. But you can't play for too long, understand?"