Chapter XVI: Lost Omega

CHAPTER XVI: LOST OMEGA

Sasuke's POV

"Hi, missed me?"

I can't answer him, I feel I lost my voice as my whole body frozen on its place while I am looking on those fierce emerald eyes. The eyes of a devil I met more than four years ago.

"From your expression I can tell that you still remember me."

He sniffed again my hair down to my nape. "I came here because I smell a familiar scent, I didn't know I'll see you here the moment I return. Are you here to welcome me?"

I close my eyes when he continue what he's doing.

"An alpha scent. It's irritating."

I gasped and my eyes widen when I felt his lips touch my nape especially my bonding mark. I felt my knees become weak as I fall down on the floor.

"N-no...", I mumbled when I felt my body become hot.

I felt a strong pheromones coming from him, a tempting pheromones that alpha released when he wants to attract an omega. And I can feel my body responding to it.

"... No... No...", I tried to control myself.

I need to.

I think about Naruto.

"N-Naruto... Help me..." I whisper.

The red hair alpha come closer to me and pull my hair to make me look up on him.

"I knew it. That's why it's familiar. It's Naruto's scent."

I get confused how did he know about Naruto?

Then he laugh like a crazy. He's really scaring me and yet I can't move my body.

He pull harder my hair and look at me, his eyes change to wild golden yellow. His pheromones become more stronger.

"Who would thought that Naruto will choose a slut as his partner? How did you seduce him? Did he know how slutty you are? How you wiggle your ass and spread your legs for any alpha?"

I can't help but to cry.

"Don't cry, I'm not even starting you know. Y'all omegas are slut. Disgusting whore."

I whimpered and tried to move away from him but that made him more mad. He turned me back and push me on the floor.

"The floor really fit for a dirty omega like you."

I felt his body press on me, "Tell me, did you used this body to seduce him?"

"No... I AM HIS FATED MATE!"

"SHUT UP, SLUT!"

"arghh...", I winced from pain when he push me more on the floor.

"A dirty omega don't deserved an alpha as a mate. Fated? Don't make me laugh. Fated or not, omegas willing to spread their legs for any alpha. And I'll show you how dirty you are."

"N-No... What are y-you doing?", I felt scared as he open my pants and put inside his hand.

"How bold of you to talk about fated mate when your this hard? I bet your dripping wet on your ass right now too."

"That's... Hmng", I bite my lips to stop a moan.

He move his hand so hard that it's painful for me but the pheromones he is giving makes my head hazy and my body uncontrollable. I am so lost from pain and pleasure.

I can't help but to cry more, it's scary. And the memories from before come back to me also the feelings of helplessness and fears.

"N-no... Stop..."