Chapter XVII: The Recessive Omega

CHAPTER XVII: THE RECESSIVE OMEGA

Third person's POV

Gaara looked so piss while playing billiard with Shikamaru.

"Dude, this is so boring. Where's Naruto? I thought we're going to drink together?"

"Something happened that he need to stay with his partner. And stop talking like we are a drunker."

"Yeah. I forgot how bad you are with alcohol."

"It's just one time."

They are talking about the time they play a card game before and the punishment for the loser is too drink a mug of beer in one go. And obviously, shikamaru lost that time.

"But it's really boring here." Gaara throw the cue stick on the table and sit on the chair carelessly.

Shikamaru ignored him and just continue texting his girlfriend, Temari.

Gaara rolled his eyes when he saw Shikamaru smiling like an idiot. "Dude, will you stop flirting with my stepsister in front of me?"

"Look for your own partner too, Gaara."

"Omegas are pain in the ass."

"You're just saying that because of your experience with the omega. But if you found the right one for you, for sure you'll be happy too just look at Naruto. He's contented and happy with his omega."

"Speaking of, what do you know about that omega?"

"What do you mean? Don't tell me you're planning to bully him? Do that and Naruto won't let it pass."

"I know. He already warned me yesterday. I just want to know what type of omega he is."

"Well, it's not like I am close to him. But from the time I met him and from Naruto's story he's a nice person. He's a great parent too, he able to raised his daughter alone before he met Naruto."

Gaara frowned, "He has daughter?"

"Yeah. Her name is Akane, she's adorable and smart."

"Really?"

"Yup."

"I didn't know that.",Gaara said in low voice then smile. "Interesting."

"What?"

"Nothing.", Gaara stand-up and bid his goodbye.

"Where are you going?"

"I'll just meet someone. I need to make a small visit to a dear friend.", Gaara said with a creepy smile.

"You don't have another friends aside from us. Don't just go somewhere to bully who ever you met."

Gaara just answer him with a fuck you sign while walking away.

Konoha High:

"Head master Mr.Kaze is here to talk to you."

"Let him in."

Gaara enter the room and sit on the single couch like he owns it.

"What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean? Visiting you of course."

"For what? I thought you found the omega already?"

"Yeah. But I learned something interesting."

"And what's do it with me?"

Gaara angrily went to the Head master desk and just shove everything on his desk.

"Fuck you, Danzo. Why you didn't told me about the kid!", Gaara said with a raging pheromones and golden eyes.