Chapter XXVIII: Goodbye Omega

CHAPTER XXVIII: GOODBYE OMEGA

Naruto's POV

I bring Sai in our hangout place, the clubhouse, I went to the bar counter and took the same alcohol that Gaara drink every time we are here.

"What place is this?", Sai asked.

"This is my hangout place with my friends. It's actually owned by Shikamaru but he gave us a spare copy of the keys so we can use it anytime. You want to drink?"

"No thanks. I am in medication, I am prohibited from any alcohol."

"Good for you."

I just took any random chips from the pantry bring it on the center table and I sit on the floor.

"Are you going to drink?"

"Yeah. I can't go to bar so this is my safe place... Sorry if I brought you here. You can use the room upstairs to sleep. It's already too late to go home.", I said and drink the alcohol.

It taste a little bit bitter but it's good. So this is the taste of beer?

" This is having 'fun' for you? "

I looked up on him,"Sorry, I am not in right mind for asking you to come with me. But can you stay? I just don't want to be alone."

Sai sighed and sit beside me and took the other chip to eat. I am leaning on the sofa while looking on the ceiling.

"Do you want to talk about your problems?"

"I have a lotssss. I don't even know where to begin."

"Well, then why don't start from your biggest problem?"

Biggest? My biggest problem is Sasuke.

I shake my head, no. I don't want to think about him right now. I want to free my mind from him even for a short while. I drink the beer in one shot. Then open another one and drink it again in one shot.

"Naruto, take it slow. The beer won't run away from you."

I open the third bottle, "This is my first time to drink like this, just let me okay?"

"But you're going to drunk easily that way."

"Who cares?"

"I do."

I looked at him from the side of my eyes while drinking the beer. I can see that he's sincere but I got enough of those feeling anymore.

I believed that Sasuke is sincere too but he's not. He's been lying to me all this time.

"Nah.", I said and just drink my beer.

All the time I am drinking, my mind wandering back to Sasuke. On why he cheated on me? If I did wrong to him? But I can't find an answer to any of it.

Maybe he thinks that it's easy to fool me, I am just like a love sick puppy to his first love.

Before I thought that I can bear all the pain as long as he's with me. But it's hard to endure it if the cause is the one who you love the most.

I didn't realized that tears fall down on my eyes again just by thinking how he cheated on me. And they meeting too in person yesterday... I won't be surprised anymore if they fuck yesterday after their date. They having a phone sex even I am just in the same room, are they really that can't get enough to each other?

And it's not the first time. I wonder for how many time they did it behind my back. Is it while I am sleeping? When I am in hospital? Or whenever they have a chance?