Chapter XXXIV: Our Family

CHAPTER XXXIV: OUR FAMILY

Naruto's POV

I am still crying when I noticed that my surrounding become dark. And when I looked around I saw big red eyes looking at me.

I feel mad suddenly, "You... Why are you showing now?! I called you before to save them! But you didn't... Why you didn't save them... Why?"

"Why you're asking me?"

"What do you mean?"

"You don't have to ask, Naruto. You always can use me anytime you want."

"Then why... I lost my baby... And now I'm going to lose my family too."

"I act based on what inside your heart. You want me to save them? But deep inside aren't you afraid that I'll hurt them too? I am the alpha you hate."

"But still... you have to save them..."

"... It's not me who have to save them. It's you Naruto."

The darkness gone and turned to a human shadow with red eyes, standing in front of me.

"I am you. And you are me. We are one. Stop pushing me away.", he said while hugging me.

"I am not a monster... I'm not."

I saw a sadness from his red eyes. Before it disappear and darkness surrounded me again. "We'll lose him."

"What do you mean?"

".. ruto!"

"Naruto!"

I blinked a couple of times and saw Sasuke in front of me.

"Babe?"

"Naruto, what happened to you? Why you're crying here and you won't answering me even I call you a lot of times."

I hugged him, "Sasuke, don't leave me. Don't please. I'll do everything you want just please, don't leave me."

"Huh? What are you talking about? Are you still dreaming? I won't leave you, Babe."

I tighten my hug to him, "Y-Your Dad told me he's going to take you and Akane back with him. That I am not good for you... I'm sorry Babe, I'm sorry for everything, please don't go."

Sasuke cupped my face and looked at me sincerely.

"I won't leave you, Naruto. I don't know what Dad thinking but I'll stay with you.", He said and kissed me on the forehead.

"... I'm sorry... I'll do be my best to become a good partner for you."

"What happened wasn't your fault, Babe. It's part of my fault... Sorry because I didn't told you earlier about everything. I was afraid that you'll leave me that you'll choose your friendship with Gaara over me. That I can't stay by your side anymore. That I'm going to lose you or Akane. I was so afraid that we can't be a family anymore. I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you... I just don't want to lose you again, Naruto. They might be think that you're not good for me but... for me you're more than the best. You are what I silently wished for. So don't think I ever leave you, I love you so much.", he said while crying and his forehead is on my forehead.

"I love you too, Sasuke. I've been waiting for you for so long. And I won't leave you for whatever reason. It was YOU that I want to have a family with. Just you, Babe. I'm sorry for not listening to you before, for being a jerk and hurting you.", I said while wiping his tears.

Sasuke smile at me. "Let's start a new, Naruto. Let's put everything in the past and make our future together. Let's live in the life we want."

"No more secrets.", I said and gave a small kiss on his lips.