Chapter XX: Pregnancy & Cravings

CHAPTER XX: PREGNANCY & CRAVINGS

Naruto's POV

Throughout the day Sasuke acting so different than his usual self. His laugh and smile are forced. His more sweeter and clingy too even we're outside.

"Babe! I want a banana ice cream!", Sasuke said while hugging on my waist with a puppy eyes.

"Okay, Babe~", I said and pinched his nose.

I can't say no with him anyway. Even he's just acting for sure he has a reason for it.

We're in a ice cream parlor, on the outside part and Sasuke eating the ice cream enthusiastically while sitting on my lap. I can feel and see the other customers and people who passed by looking on us.

Who wouldn't?

A grow up man, eating an ice cream like a kid while sitting on another man's lap. It's really outstanding.

I hold on  Sasuke's waist. I can see that he's really enjoying his ice cream and I don't have a heart to stop him. I just looked at him and smile when I saw he almost finished the third glass of ice cream alone.

"Babe, you're going to hurt your throat later."

He stop eating in the midway and looked at me. I saw a tears form in his eyes.

"... Of course you can finish that, Babe. But that's the last okay?"

He nod and eat again this time slowly like his savoring it.

" You're complaining that you're getting fat but you really eat a lot these past days.",I said without malice, just saying my observation but Sasuke took it negatively.

He put the glass on the table and stand up, he glared on me, "I am not fat!"

"I didn't say that... Wait Babe..."

I got panic when I saw tears easily fall down on his eyes.

What's wrong with him? Don't he really like that much to be called fat?

"Y-You meanie..."

"Sorry, Babe. I didn't mean that."

I heard people around us whispering.

"You're not fat. Sorry I got it wrong. It's my fault. Forgive me okay? I'll buy you another glass of ice cream you want that?", I asked while holding his hand.

He shook his head but he's slowly stopping from crying. Then I noticed his eyes become sleepy.

"Babe, are you okay?", I pull him to make him sit again on my lap.

To hell I care with other people. They don't matter.

"I'm heavy! I'm fat!", Sasuke said while sulking.

"You're not, Babe. You're so sexy you know.",I whisper to him that make him blush.

He looked at me with a sleepy eyes. "Babe, I'm tired....sleepy."

He yawned and lean on my shoulder and he fall asleep in an instant.

"What's really going on you, Babe? I hope you tell me whatever it is.",I murmured while caressing his face.

It's scary to think that he's maybe sick. What if it's a side effect of what happened before? It's not normal for an omega to be in subspace state for a long time especially a few days.

"... Naru~", he mumbled then he smile.

I smile when I see his most genuine smile for the day.

"Sleep well, Babe.",I kissed his forehead and carry him carefully.