Chapter XXXVIII: The Past Part 2 (Abandoned)

CHAPTER XXXVIII: THE PAST PART 2 (ABANDONED)

Sasuke's POV

"Mommy, whewe is Daddy? Is he mad at me?"

"Of course not Baby."

"But why he's not hewe?"

It's already night and we still no clue where is Sai or where he bring Naruto.

"Daddy will be back tomorrow. It's his birthday so he'll celebrate it with us."

"He's hewe tomowwow?"

"Yup. So sleep now and we need to prepared for tomorrow surprise."

"Okay, Mommy. I wish Daddy is hewe to wead me books."

"I wish he's here too, Baby.", I said in sad voice.

I am really worried for him. I feel like that we won't see him again.

No, Sasuke. Trust him. He'll be back with you.

I am humming a song for Akane while tapping her butt when I heard a sound from the outside of the window. Then I saw a silhouette of a guy from the curtain, he's trying to open the window. My eyes widen when I saw he's holding a gun.

I carefully get off from bed and took Akane. Then silently I went to the door when I succeed, I went to Sasori's room.

"Sasori!", I knocked not too loud.

I just wished he's awake and hear me. My heart beating fast from fear.

"Sasori!", I knocked again with a broken voice.

The door open, Sasori seems like he's about to go to bed.

"Sasuke? What are you doing here at this hour? And why you're carrying Akane?"

"Sasori... Someone is in our room."

"What?"

"He's on the window.. He's trying to open it and I saw a gun in his hand."

"Shit. Did he saw you?"

"No... I don't think so."

"Come inside."

He let me come inside his room and open the built-in cabinet.

"Here, stay here. Don't get out here until I say so."

"But how about you?"

"I'll be fine."

He took a gun from drawer near his bed.

"Sasori..."

"Sshh!", he signed on me to be quiet while texting on his phone. Then he gave me his phone. "I send a SOS message already. Take this and answer when Mom called."

"Be careful please."

"I know. Don't worry. We'll catch the intruder alive and we'll find out Naruto's whereabouts this time."

I nod while holding on the cellphone.

"Stay quiet here.", he closed the door but open it a little for us to breathe.

I tighten my hug to Akane. And when I heard a gunshot, I covered Akane's ear. I am afraid that something bad happened to Sasori and the bad guy found us here.

I received a message from Doc Karin, the police are on the way now.

"Mommy...?", Akane said in sleepy voice.

"Just sleep, Baby... Daddy will be here when you wake up in the morning."

She smile and go back to sleep after she yawn.