Chapter XXVII: Broken Alpha

CHAPTER XXVII: BROKEN ALPHA

Naruto's POV

I am looking on Sasuke while he's sleeping peacefully beside. I feel so guilty after what I did. I can't believe that I lost to Sai's temptation. I close my eyes and tried to think other things after I remember Sai's soft lips.

I can feel it on my lips, it's like a cotton candy, soft and sweet and it makes me thirsty, wanting for more.

"No...", I whispered when Sai's face entered my mind.

I can still hear his voice, how his mouth moves while talking at me. How hot his hand when he's caressing my arm, how soft his body under me and how good to see him with those bruises on his pale body.

I hugged Sasuke, "No... Sasuke is my only mate."

**flashback**

"Naruto, can you look at me? Can we talk like before?"

I didn't answer Sai. I even don't dare to look at him, it's the 2nd trial I just to endure it until on the another one. Then Sasuke and I are going on a date.

Right, I just need to think about Sasuke.

" If you really don't want to talk to me then please at least listen. I know it's sound weird but I want you to know that the first time I met you there's a special connection I felt about you. I am not sure if you felt it too but later on I saw how you looked at me. You feel it right? The connection of being mate?"

My ears flinched from the word. How dare him to talked about mate?

" I know you told me before that you have a partner already and he's your fated mate but Naruto... what if you're mistaken? I mean... What if it's US who are really fated mate?"

I glared at him. "Stop there Sai before I forgot that you're my friend."

Sai caressed my arm and it feels so weird, I can feel a hot sensation from it, "I'm sorry I don't mean to make you mad. But you can't deny it, right? You felt it too. We're even almost kissed on the fire exit remember? I know it's a shameless of me to tell you this but... Will you make me your mate?"

I shove his hands and stand-up, "This conversation is over."

But Sai didn't want to give up yet. He hold on my arm with a begging eyes.

"Naruto, don't run away!"

"Stop it! SASUKE IS MY ONLY FATED MATE!"

"But how about me? Don't tell me you're going to deny the connection between us? You want me, admit it!"

While looking on his eyes, I felt an urge to take him. To grab him and just kiss him. My mind telling me to make him my mate, that's its okay. I remember the first time we met and the sensation I felt whenever he's touching me, the way the world stop when I am looking in his eyes like he's just the only thing I see, it feels like I am looking to my other half, my fated mate but there's a voice ringing on my head telling me he's not. And it's making my head hurt.

"I'll make you realized that I am your mate."

Before I can react, Sai just suddenly kissed me, a deep kiss. The moment I felt his lips on my own, I felt the urge in my body surface. His soft lips feels so good and bringing something inside me. I pushed him on the table and shove everything on it, then I kissed him roughly. I just want to ravish his lips and feel him on my hand.

I heard a groan of pain from Sai when I just ripped his clothes while touching him carelessly. My body looking for something, it's aching for more than a desire I am feeling. But while kissing him I can't feel a satisfaction on it, I need more until my eyes landed on his neck. His white and unmarked neck. I felt a thirst to bite him, to make him mine and make him my mate.