Chapter XXVI: Another Fated Mate?

CHAPTER XXVI: ANOTHER FATED MATE?

Sasuke's POV

I wake up feeling cold in the middle of the night, I used to Naruto's warmth when he wrapped his arm around me. I saw his back facing on me, I always thought how broad his back but now it seems broader. I hugged him from the back.

"Sorry, Babe.",I said as I kissed his back before go back to sleep.

The next morning, Naruto was not in the room anymore. I felt my bed suddenly become big without him, I change my clothes and looked for him around the house.

He's cooking while watching a video from his laptop. I silently went closer to him and hugged him from the side.

"Good morning, Babe!", I greet after kissing him on the cheek.

"Good morning!", he kissed me on the forehead as usual but he barely looked at me.

"Why you didn't wake me up? Or wait for me?"

"I need to make breakfast. Beside you sleeping peacefully. Wait Babe, go over there. It's dangerous here, you'll get burnt."

I felt a pinched in my heart but I did what he said. I wonder of he's mad for what happened last night. I sit near the kitchen  counter and watched him cooking.

"B-Babe?"

"Hm?", he asked without looking back at me.

"What time we're going for our d-date?"

"About that... Sorry, Babe. Doctor Tsunade wants me to go to hospital. She wants to try a new training for me."

"...I see."

I felt heavy on my chest, he always prioritize me over his training. So, what is this now?

A tears fall down from my eyes while looking at his back, it feels he's too far for me to reach him. I looked down and wiped my tears, it's not good for me to cry too much and stress myself. I have to think about the babies too. But it's hard, my throat hurting from stopping myself to burst to crying.

It still morning and yet I feel this day is the worst.

"Babe? What's wrong?"

Naruto came to me and he looks so worried when he saw me crying. He's kneeling on the floor.

"Babe, why? Is it because I cancel our date? I'm sorry, I don't actually know when Im going to finish my training but if I finished early we can go on our date."

I shake my head and wipe my tears, "No need."

"Babe... How about you come with me?"

"I'll just disturb your training."

"Of course not. Actually the training is about a seduction, they will use a stronger pheromones this time and see if I can stand with it without passing out like before."

"But... what if you pass out again?"

"That's why, I am asking you to be there Babe. I'm worried about that too but with you there I'll be fine. Your pheromones makes me calm."

"I-Is it really fine?"

"Of course. So don't cry anymore."

I nod, "Okay."

"Thanks!"

He looked straight in my eyes and smile that makes me smile too.

"Oh shoot, the food!"

"I'll wake up, Akane.", I said and cupped his face then kissed him on the lips shortly.

At Akane's room...