Chapter XXV: Lies And Wall

CHAPTER XXV: LIES AND WALL

Sasuke's POV

I stretched my arms as I yawned then I looked at my side where I saw the sleeping face of Naruto. My favorite scenery every morning. After feasting my eyes on him I slowly removed his arm from my waist and get off on bed carefully.

I winced when I felt a little pain on my body and down there. After we did it for the second time, we're being doing it every night once or twice. And I starting to get used to his size and shape. Although sometimes I felt like he's holding back on his self while doing it, he's so considerate on my condition he didn't do it in position where my belly will be squeezed and he never push me on my limit even it doesn't feel enough for him. I really want to think that he knows about my pregnancy but he's not talking about it.

After taking shower, I saw Akane climbing on our bed with her Mr. Rabbit plushie and comfortably lie down on Naruto's back and go back to sleep. Looking at them like that feels like I want to go back on sleep again but I need to prepared a breakfast.

I almost finish preparing the table when Naruto come out from the room topless with Akane on his back.

"Good morning, Babe.", he greeted with a kiss on my cheek.

"Good morning, what happened?", I touched the small bite mark on his cheek.

"Akane mistaken my face as marshmallow while sleeping."

Then I saw my daughter hiding on Naruto's back.

"Akane."

"Sowwy Mommy.", she said while taking a peek from Naruto's shoulder.

"You say sorry to your Daddy?"

"Yes... I'm sowwy again Daddy."

"It's fine, Baby."

I took Akane from him and put her on her chair. "Put a clothes on first Babe then let's eat."

"Okay."

While eating Akane told us what happened yesterday on her school.

"Big bwothew buy me buwgew yestewday."

"Baby, I told you don't eat too much burger."

"But Mommy you eat many cowndog evewyday and ice cweam too."

I heard Naruto laughed.

"Don't talk back at me, young girl. If I said no it's a no. And you Naruto, will you tell to her body guards don't spoiled her.", I told to him with a big eyes to make him stop laughing.

"Okay, Babe. I'll talk with them."

"But Daddy you buy me buwgew too the othew day."

"Uh-huh. Really Uzumaki Naruto?"

"Babe, I can't say no to my little princess. Right baby?"

"Yes!", Akane made a high five with Naruto.

"You two really don't listen to me."

"Don't be mad, Mommy. I'll buy you one next time.", Akane said with a cute smile.

"And you know now how to use bribe huh? I wonder where you learned that.", I looked at Naruto that just rub the back of his head.

I knew it.

"And Mommy, I saw Daddy's fwiend yestewday."

"Daddy's friend?"

"Yes, Mistew Gaawa he's with Auntie Tem. She told me Mistew Gaawa is hew step-bwothew. But I don't talk to him Mommy as I pwomise."