Chapter XXXII: Dangerous Love

Warning: Contains of violence, (little) bloody scene and character's death.

~~~

CHAPTER XXXII: DANGEROUS LOVE

Naruto's POV

I stop the car on the roadside while watching the video that Kankuro send to me, it's the video of what happened to Gaara and Sasuke that day. I felt my heart being squeezed on how Gaara treated Sasuke. I can't help a tears fall down from my eyes when I remember how I accused Sasuke of cheating on me. I didn't know that all this time he's been enduring all of this alone. He was harassed and assaulted by my friend and I don't have an idea about it.

And to add Sasuke's pain, I slept with someone else. I am really a jerk!

What should I do? As Sasuke's mated alpha, Gaara has all the right to take Sasuke and Akane from me. That's the law! But I can't let him take them away from me. Never.

I called Shikamaru, he's more knowledgeable about alpha and Omega than me, well he dream to become a lawyer.

"Hello?"

"Shika... What do I need to do?"

"About what?"

"To break a bond between alpha and Omega."

"Are you crazy? You can't break a bond between them."

"I... can't lose them Shika."

"What are you talking about?"

"Sasuke's mate wants him back. He abandoned them before and now he wants to take them away from me! He wants to take away my family. I want to kill him."

"Naruto, will you please calm down!"

"He harassed Sasuke and assaulted him. Can I used that against him in the court?"

"That would be hard, Naruto. There's a different between a normal pair and a marked pair. The court will considerate the second gender natures. And it's Alpha's instinct to claim his marked omega..."

I smile dryly, "How unfair... Even it's against from Sasuke's will?!"

"You know that WILL DON'T EXIST IN MARKED PAIR! It's the law Naruto. Alpha and marked omega should stay with each other until the end. Sasuke can fight if he wants but that would be a long battle and it's a low rate win battle for him."

"Sasuke can pair with me so there's no problem in his case even he's not with his mated alpha."

"The court will not grant a marked omega paired with an unstable alpha and to think your dominant. I'm sorry to say it but being with you might put Sasuke in more disadvantage position. He can lose his rights for his kid's custody. It's dangerous for a kid to live with unstable alpha."

"We're all living fine together."

"You have a record of losing your control, Naruto. If his Alpha really wants to take him back he can used that against you and Sasuke. You might prevent him from getting close to Sasuke but not for so long."

"Then how I can protect him from that bastard?!! He abusing his rights as Sasuke's alpha! I can't let Sasuke go with him!"

"Naruto..."

"... A bond will break once the other party died right? Then I don't have a choice. Bye."

"Naruto, wait.."

I hang up on him.

I took a deep breath, I need to protect Sasuke and Akane from Gaara even if I need to break a law. But before that I have to save first Akane from him.