Chapter XXXIII: Broken Family

CHAPTER XXXIII: BROKEN FAMILY

Third person's POV

Danzo watching the TV about what happened on the hospital, he called one of his man who he lend to Gaara.

"Yes, Boss?"

"Damn! What the hell are you doing?! Who told you to used a gun in public place?!"

"Sorry Boss but Sir Gaara told us to don't leave any witness..."

"Are you an idiot?! The guy you shot still alive and he's an Uzumaki. For Pete's sake! Get out there now!"

"How about Sir Gaara?"

"Leave that stupid bratt! He's just ruining my pla---"

Danzo heard a gunshot.

"What's that?"

"It's coming from the inside, Boss. I think it's Sir Gaara."

"Damn! He really don't think. Leave him alone, I don't want to be caught in his own mess..."

"Boss, they are here! The police and--"

The line cut as Danzo heard another gunshot and commotion from the other line.

"Shit! That bratt really going to ruin my plan! If only they can kill him... He must die there."

He's looking on the TV as he thinking of the change in his plan. He need to get Uzumaki Naruto soon at all cost. He didn't want to waste all his hardwork just for nothing because of one crazy bratt.

**flashback more than four years ago**

Danzo was informed that Naruto and his friends came in Konoha High. Naruto is the grandson of Master Hiruzen, the owner of Konoha High and as the head master of school he went out to welcome his special guest.

"Naruto? Hnm..."

"Where is he, Shikamaru?"

"I don't know."

"Nara Shikamaru."

Shikamaru sulk then pointed the another building.

"What is he doing there?"

"He smelled something good so he followed it. Can I go now? I want to try that booth of horror house."

"Fine. After that go to my office bring Kaze with you. And please avoid making troubles here."

"I'm not a trouble maker, it's Gaara."

"If not only Master Hiruzen told me to take care of you while you all here I won't mind whatever you do..."

Shikamaru grin and left without saying a word.

"Nara! Come back here!"

Danzo massaged his temple.

"Sir, you'll have a lot of headaches this coming years.", his secretary said.

"And we have this Kaze Gaara too. It will really be chaotic school year for us."

"Are you going to meet Young Master?"

"Yeah. I want to see what he's doing now."

They walked together to the another building.

"Time flies so fast, he's young adult now. Sooner or later he'll have his first rut. What will you do, Sir?"

"That's why I am glad he choose here. I can monitor him while he's in school. I won't let just any omega to take him."