THE LOVE TALES OF US

THE LOVE TALES OF US (SasuNaru fanfic)
written by: silent_ria21

~~§§§~~

Connected by blood,
Separated by fate.

Indra and Asura's love story ended tragically.

Will they love blooms sweeter for the second time?

Connected by the past,
United by fate.

Sasuke and Naruto's story started chaotically.

Will a love bloom between them?

***

To my Indra,

I'll be waiting for you.

Your Asura

Is the message written on the last page of the book entitled, 'The Love Tales of Us', one of the most popular book in the country. It is a tragic story of lovers from a different social status. It became hits in no time and popular especially to the hopeless romantic people.

But for Sasuke, the last message hits differents to him. It feels like, it is directed for him. After reading the story, he keep dreaming every night about a two guys named Indra and Asura but their story different from what written on the book.

He researched and looked for the author of the book to ask personally about the story. And he met a blonde haired guy with blue eyes.

"Asura..."

He's also surprised to his self when the name just come out in his lips like he actually know this guy.

"Pervert!"

The blonde guy said with a red face and throw a book to him.

~~§§§~~

Read the story in Archive of our own (AO3).