Chapter XXX: Voices And Cries

CHAPTER XXX: VOICES AND CRIES

Naruto's POV

I felt I wake up from a long sleep because of the voices in my head, it's giving me so much headache.

"Sasuke... Babe...", I reached for my side.

I sit up when I saw that it's not Sasuke, I hold on my head when the headache didn't go.

"Shit... What the... Sai? Fuck, aaaah!"

"Naruto? What's wrong?"

"Stoop! It's hurt the voices.. Aaaah!"

It's Sasuke's crying voice, Sai's voice keep saying a words mate and a voice that keep bugging on my head, it's like an animal howling from pain while calling for an omega.

"I'll get you a water."

I was shocked when I saw Sai fully naked and I almost jump on the bed when I saw myself naked too, if not only the extreme headache I am experiencing right now.

"Shit! Damn!", I cursed when I tripped on the blanket.

"Naruto, what are you doing on the floor?"

"Don't touch me!"

"Naruto..."

"What the hell did you do?", I asked while pulling my hair as the scenes last night came back on me. "Fuck shit!"

"I didn't do anything... Here take this wat---"

I slapped his hand that made the glass he's holding fall on the floor.

"Shit...this is wrong...", I said in broken voice as all the happening after that night came in my mind like a film.

"It's not we're going to be mate!"

"Stop! Stop! Stop saying that word! Sasuke is my only mate!

A tears fall down on my eyes when I remember Sasuke's face when I said those words to him and how I acted towards him. My heart aching from those pain in his eyes.

"You... What you did to me? I won't say those to Sasuke... I won't..."

"You said you want me to be your mate. Don't tell me after what we did on that bed you're going to just leave me?"

I looked on the bed and I want to throw up when I remember what things I did there with Sai. Why?

"Naruto, don't cry. It's fine. I'll be a better mate for you."

Sai cupped my face and make me looked at him, I smell a good scents from him it's make my mind blank again while I am hearing his voice in my head.

"It's fine. Don't overthink. It's not wrong. We're going to be mate soon."

"...mate..."

"Yes. I am your mate remember? I am your omega. Just me."

I pushed him while trying to avoid my eyes on him. "Not you. You're not."

"Naruto...", I sense a pain in his voice.

But the new voices I heard makes my head more painful, it's a cry from  a baby.. No, not only one...

"Something happened to Sasuke. I need to see him."

I tried to stand properly and took my clothes on the floor then went to the bathroom. When I came out, Sai sitting on the bed with his clothes on.

"Are you really just going to leave me here?"

"I don't know what you do to me... But whatever I said to you last night and the other days, you know that it wasn't the real me."