Chapter V: XOXO

CHAPTER V: XOXO

Naruto's POV

"Old man!"

"What happened to you, Naruto?"

"It's nothing. Why you're here?"

"Is it wrong to check up on my grandson?"

I rubbed my nape, "Ahm, of course not."

"Did I disturb you?"

I felt my face hot, "N-no..."

"I heard from Shikaku your doing good in your tutorial session. So, I thought that I maybe disturb your lesson?"

"Oh... That... Hehehe no old man. We're good."

"Are you sick? You are acting weird."

"I'm good really. So, why you're really here?"

"I told you, I came to check up on you. And to remind you about the party. Don't get involve in trouble anymore and be presentable in the party. I don't want to see new bruises to you before the party."

"Okay, I'll try."

"Naruto!"

"But old man I can't promise it. At least I'll try."

"Fine. And how about your senses?"

"Same before."

"Shikaku informed me that you are giving too much attention to a particular male omega. Is that true?"

"Yes."

"I don't really want to get involve in your personal affairs but please be careful with your actions. If that omega is just for past time makes sure he knows his boundaries."

"... I understand."

I want to tell him that Sasuke is not just for past time, that I am serious about him. But Sasuke is not yet sure about me. And Grandpa would definitely take action if found out that Sasuke has a mate already. I can't take a risk for now, not until Sasuke become sure of this relationship.

Well at least Mr. Shikaku didn't tell everything to Grandpa. He just report the necessary things.

"Naruto?"

"Yes?"

"I'm asking if you still have a medicine for your rut."

"Ah yes. But I think I need to take more dose, last time the medicine wear off earlier than I expected."

"I'll take note about that. Don't worry, I'll give you a new medicine before your rut. Just inform me if you feels your rut is coming."

"Okay."

Grandpa leave after a few more chitchats.

"Young master..."

"Thanks for not telling him everything.", I said to Mr. Shikaku.

"Your welcome, Young Master. But it won't take time for Master Hiruzen to find out about Mr. Sasuke."

"I know. But I can't do it if Sasuke's not yet ready. I am sure he'll choose to leave me if Grandpa told him to do so. And I can't let that to happen."

I took a deep breath, if only I can make Sasuke stay with me then there's no problem at all. But he's stubborn and he think that it's useless for us to be together since he's already have a mate.

"How about Sasuke's mate? You found him?"

"I'm sorry Young Master but we still don't have a lead about him. Based on our investigation Mr. Sasuke was a beta since he's young and manifested late in high school. He never had a romantic relationship to anyone. And he didn't attend school until his graduation."