Chapter XII: Heat, Rut and... Play?

CHAPTER XII: HEAT, RUT AND... PLAY?

Sasuke's POV

Naruto stayed with us, like we're living-in together. It feels nice to see him beside me whenever I open my eyes, eating with him makes our food taste more delicious and days with him is more fun.

"Babe~", He hugged me from the back while I folding the clothes.

I tap his head, he just came from hospital. It's the third day of his pre-heat and the doctors keep monitoring him. He'll be locked on his room in his own house after two days so he wants to spend his time with us.

"How's the check-up?"

"Same.", he tiredly said. "How about you?", he sniff on my neck.

"I told you, I'm fine."

It's good that my pre-heat become bearable, I have chance to take care of Naruto.

"I'm gonna miss you, Babe~", he said like a kid.

"Want me to come with you?"

We already talked about it, he don't want me to stay with him or close to him while he's in rut. He don't want to hurt me if ever he lost his control.

"No. It's fine, I'll be okay.", he firmly said.

"Just tell me if you need a help, okay?"

"Okay~"

He stay in his position until I finish my work.

We're watching a movie when I notice he's being restless. I felt him kissing and sniffing my hair and his leg slowly rubbing on my own.

"Babe~", he whisper in hot and lower voice.

I looked at him and saw that his eyes are getting darker, his breath are getting heavier too and his one hand caressing my arm and shoulder while the other one tighten its grip on my waist.

Shit! Is his heat starting now?

"Naru..."

I cursed myself when my voice came out like a moan. I can't be affected by him now. But my body has its own mind, it's responding to Naruto. I unconsciously closed my eyes and moaned when he touched my face. His touch sending a hot sensation on my body.

When I open my eyes again, I saw desires on his eyes and I saw him gulped while looking on my lips. Then he avert his eyes away from me. I saw him breathing hard to calm down his self. And when my eyes landed on his front, I gulped on his bulge.

I know that the another way to control a preheat is by having a release. It will help to at least decrease a little the heat. I bite my lower lip as my hands become restless. I felt an urge to touch him and taste him and by just thinking that makes my body more hot and horny.

I take a glance on the door, is it locked?

We are in the sala right now and there's a chances that someone might enter and saw us but I find it thrilling.

"I need to use the toilet.", he said while pulling the hem of his shirt to  cover his bulge.

But before he can stand, my body moves on its own. I hold his arm and look at him with a plead.

"Sasu...", he murmured when he realized what I want to do.

And before he can protest, I kneel on his front. With a shaking hands I slowly pull down his short that makes his dick pop out.

"Sasu... Babe, you don't have to do that."

He said but I doubt if he really mean it, his hand caressing my hair like he's encouraging me to do it.