Chapter XVIII: Heartbeat

CHAPTER XVIII: HEARTBEAT

Third person's POV

Sasuke want to put a plaster on Tenten's mouth. She keep talking about Naruto!

"Sasuke, he's really hot. Are you sure he don't have a brother? Or maybe let me borrow him for one night?"

"Tenten, stop! Don't talk like that in front of my daughter."

"Come on, you know caring is sharing. You care for me right?"

I massaged my temple, I'm really going to have a headache because of her.

"Fine. I'll ask the kid. Baby, can I have your Daddy for one day?"

"Why?", Akane asked while holding her unicorn plushie.

"We're just going to play.",Tenten winked on me.

"Tenten!"

"What? Let me steal your boyfriend for one night."

"No, Auntie Ten! Daddy is fow mommy only. No stealing, that's bad.", Akane said with a hand gesture.

I laughed hard when I saw Tenten reaction, she's like a kid got scolded by her mom.

"Well, as my daughter said. Daddy is for mommy only.",I grin on her.

"Hmp! Fine! I'll look for another prospect. But you really got a hottie boyfie, Sasu. No wonder you don't want to share him."

"Of course.", I said proudly.

Tenten playfully pull my hair while laughing.

We went to the Cafe where Temari's waiting.

"Auntie Tem!!!"

"Aka-chan!!"

Akane hugged her so tight.

"How are you?"

"I'm good!"

"That great!, How about you Sasuke?"

"I'm doing good now."

"You really surprised me when I learned from Neji that you're in Subspace state. He also want to go back here if Lee didn't calm down him."

"He's really overreacting."

Sasuke noticed that Temari looking at him intently. "What?"

"You look blooming for a guy got sick the other day."

"T-Thanks?"

Tenten laughed, "Tem, you should meet his boyfie. He's hot and seems like good in bed. I won't wonder if he's blooming because they have sex every night."

"Tenten! Akane is here!", Sasuke said while covering Akane's ear who's busy drinking the milkshake that Temari order for her.

"Oops sorry. But it's true."

"You really don't know how to hold your mouth.", Temari said to Tenten.

Temari looked at Sasuke with intriguing look. "Well... Are we going to hear something juicy topic here?"

"A'right that's it girl!"

Sasuke glared at the two who ganging up on him. They even made a high five.

"Spill it, Sasu. We'll not let you go until you talk."

"It's not like that. Naruto just really good of taking care of me nothing else."

"We don't believe you."

"It is the truth."

"As in? But isn't it almost a month since you two did it? What's wrong?", Tenten asked with a concern.